Pro-choice and death).....(only pro-choice and death comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wrong, and in my opinion, amounts to rape if a vaginal ultrasound is performed without the woman's consent.

:nods: yep. I agree that it's very wrong to try to scare women/girls out of having abortions.

Sometimes, I just wish girls would not have their abortions because they feel supported enough to go through with her pregnancy, just not because of they feel scared out of it. It's my personal opinion... =/

:nods: yep. I agree that it's very wrong to try to scare women/girls out of having abortions.

Sometimes, I just wish girls would not have their abortions because they feel supported enough to go through with her pregnancy, just not because of they feel scared out of it. It's my personal opinion... =/

It would be wonderful if every woman felt supported not just throughout their pregnancy but after the birth of the child, as well. Unfortuantely, that is not the reality for many women.

It would be wonderful if every woman felt supported not just throughout their pregnancy but after the birth of the child, as well. Unfortuantely, that is not the reality for many women.

YES. It would be wonderful if girls/women gain more loves from people they know, too.

Womens or girls can not be prefect for them.

A personal desicion for each female to made is doing best for their future, through I don't like abortions, and there are suppose to have many supportive, lovable, and I can list them. Not stomp on them like that..

Mod's note:

This thread is becoming sensitive and heated debates. It will be locked for time being and a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back