Pro-choice and death).....(only pro-choice and death comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't subtantiate the accusation, it is probably wise not to make it.

again.. I don't have to prove anything here...

"Trust me, some abortionist if not most are lawbreakers. I've live to witness it. It's all about money to them, they don't care about you, or the fetus." - Cheri

She means not all of doctors but she had seen it in her own real life. She tried to warn some ADers. I don't think it is an accusation.

Last edited:
Let me see if I can explain it. If she had said her doctor did something illegal, it would not have been an accusation. However, she said most if not all doctors. She cannnot say that all doctors have done illegal abortions because she has experience with only her doctor.

Unbelievable, I had never said "All doctors" I said "some abortionist if not most are lawbreakers." If not most means if not all. For once Jillio be honest with yourself and to others.

:confused:

First of all Jillio, I've made my abortion experience on Mann's thread "Pro-lifer"as I remember recalling you said "the doctor and anyone assisting him was guilty of breaking the law, and could do jail time. If I were you, I'd be glad that you weren't caught" You claimed to be pro-choice? I would say you're a pro-abortion, since you did not even seem to care or been cornered about my experience, you judged me right and left on that thread. I come in here, I quoted someone else post, You come after me with a question. If you haven't had an abortion, What make you an expert on abortion and those who experienced the emotional scars that they carried for the rest of their life? If you haven't walked a mile in their shoes, then you have no right to judge them.

I have stated numerous times that I am pro-choice. And the other thread has nothing to do with the accusation against most if not all doctors made in this thread that you were asked to substantiate.

How did I judge you, Cheri? I said the doctor and anyone assisting him had done something illegal. And if the dates you supplied were accurate, then it is a simple matter to read the laws as written at that time. Prior to Roe v Wade, women seeking abortions were guilty under the law just as the doctors performing them. That is exactly why I am pro-choice. A woman should not be prosecuted or considered to be committing a criminal act for making a choice. You are misreading the intent of my posts simply because you choose to take them as directed personally at you when they are not.

I'm not judging anyone. I amsaying that women should be free to make the choice that they deem to be right for themselves without fear of judgement from those who blatantly accuse them of murder of their child.

"Trust me, some abortionist if not most are lawbreakers. I've live to witness it. It's all about money to them, they don't care about you, or the fetus." - Cheri

She means not all of doctors but she had seen it before in her own real life. She tried to warn some ADers. I don't think it is an accusation.

Thank you! :) I'm glad there's someone here who can really read.

Unbelievable, I had never said "All doctors" I said "some abortionist if not most are lawbreakers." If not most means if not all. For once Jillio be honest with yourself and to others.

And you still cannot say most are lawbreakers because you have experience with only one. If the doctor who attended you was a lawbreaker, then you must stick to that fact, and not translate it to anyone else. Just because you had a bad experience does not mean that every woman who has had an abortion has had the same experience as you, nor that most doctors practice the same way yours did.

She means not all of doctors but she had seen it in her own real life. She tried to warn some ADers. I don't think it is an accusation.

And, some people will disagree with her. Some people will disagree with you. Some people will disagree with me. We are all within our rights to do so. That's what debating is all about. Discussing and questioning different aspects of the topic at hand.

Cease Fire! :evil: :madfawk: look what you made me to!

I have stated numerous times that I am pro-choice. And the other thread has nothing to do with the accusation against most if not all doctors made in this thread that you were asked to substantiate.

How did I judge you, Cheri? I said the doctor and anyone assisting him had done something illegal. And if the dates you supplied were accurate, then it is a simple matter to read the laws as written at that time. Prior to Roe v Wade, women seeking abortions were guilty under the law just as the doctors performing them. That is exactly why I am pro-choice. A woman should not be prosecuted or considered to be committing a criminal act for making a choice. You are misreading the intent of my posts simply because you choose to take them as directed personally at you when they are not.

I'm not judging anyone. I amsaying that women should be free to make the choice that they deem to be right for themselves without fear of judgement from those who blatantly accuse them of murder of their child.

Never mind.

And you are missing the point. It is still a blanket statement based on her experience with 1 doctor.

And, some people will disagree with her. Some people will disagree with you. Some people will disagree with me. We are all within our rights to do so. That's what debating is all about. Discussing and questioning different aspects of the topic at hand.

Yea just if nobody would bring any that are too personal to them, or taking anything too personal from others, then we will know how to do that.. *sigh*

Ah, right. :nods in agreement: Debates always will be debates.

I think it's too much things in here. It's better to let it go..

Abortion is always pro and con. Can't be one.

It's all about a woman's choice for her personal life. I can't do anything about it. I always hope it get reduce a rate of abortion more. :) Save future descendants a lot, ofc!

Peace.

Like Cheri said, abortionist didn't care about a girl or fetus. It's about money.
WTF? Ever hear of the Hippocratic Oath "First do no harm?"
I'm sorry, but you're making docs who perform abortions to be akin to Hannibal Lector or the sociopathic assholes on the Sopranos.
It's possible that women have had late term abortions by doctors who are crooks. However, most docs who perform abortions do so, BEFORE the FETUS can be viable outside the womb!
Doctors would not do it for the money. I mean what kind of a doctor would want death threats and have to wear bulletproof vests on a daily baisis b/c of the crackheads from Operation Rescue?

I'm sorry, but you're making docs who perform abortions to be akin to Hannibal Lector or the sociopathic assholes on the Sopranos.
It's possible that women have had late term abortions by doctors who are crooks. However, most docs who perform abortions do so, BEFORE the FETUS can be viable outside the womb!
Doctors would not do it for the money. I mean what kind of a doctor would want death threats and have to wear bulletproof vests on a daily baisis b/c of the crackheads from Operation Rescue?

:lol: :gpost:

I found your post humorous, but you are spot on!

Whoa.. wait a min.

Like Cheri said, abortionist(_) didn't care about a girl or fetus. It's about money.

With no "s" with that word, I'm about talking about her doctor, my mom's doctor.

EDIT: I don't find it funny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back