Pro-choice and death).....(only pro-choice and death comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. :shakes head:

Cheri said, "Trust me, some abortionist if not most are lawbreakers. I've live to witness it. It's all about money to them, they don't care about you, or the fetus."

"It's not an accusation, It had happened to me. So back off, Jillio, I don't want your insensitive opinion."

That point, Cheri was there to see what happened at clinic. I knew it is not a lie. I already mentioned about my mother.

That point, Cheri was probably attacked by Jillio and other ADer in my thread (what's a prolife?). I'm not sure.. I don't know. But, why is it really need to use a question to attack her experience of abortion story when she told the truth?

Then she said, "Can you substantiate that accusation?" It seems Jillio was still refused to believe her abortion story.

If anybody else prefer to see me stay quiet.. No, I'm not going to back off and say nothing while Cheri was attacked for all good.

I can address this one. Cheri said that most if not all abortionists are performing illegal abortions. Just because it happened toCheri doesn't mean that most if not all doctors practice that way. She took a single incident that happened to her, and then tried to make a blanket statement about all doctors. That is why I asked her to substantiate her accusation. You cannot accuse all doctors of doing something illegal just because one did.

You can't insult or bash her here... You have made things personal... and I reported you.

Excuse me, highlands, but Oceanbreeze did notmake it personal. We were discussing abortion as a general concept. Cheri is the one that brought her personal experience into the discussion. And then she attempted to use her personal experience to say that what she experienced happened in all cases.

I am sorry that Cheri had such a bad experience. But if it is so bad that she has trouble discussing it, then she should not bring personal experience into the discussion.

apparently.. you are not making it general ,jillio.. even naming her makes your post personal ,not general.. you are breaking the forum rules.

She wasn't being attacked. She was being questioned. There's a difference and Jillio had every right to ask.

Exactly. I did not attack her. In fact, Ihave been very patient in trying toexplain to Cheri where she had some mistaken ideas about some different medical procedures. I have explained, several times, the laws she was confused about and the difference between a procedure and a technique used to perform that procedure. Because she was confused, she was making some very innacurrate statements. And I have been patient in trying to explain it to her.

I asked her to substantiate her claim about "most, if not all" doctors thatperform abortions. She cannot make a statement about all doctors based on her one bad experience. That is not an attack. That is simply asking her to be realistic. As I have said, I am sorry that she had a bad experience. But she can't use that bad experience to attack others who beleive differently than she does, nor to attack all doctors. Her anger is misplaced.

I think this forum should be locked for a few hours. It's getting too sensitive for some of them.

Exactly. I did not attack her. In fact, Ihave been very patient in trying toexplain to Cheri where she had some mistaken ideas about some different medical procedures. I have explained, several times, the laws she was confused about and the difference between a procedure and a technique used to perform that procedure. Because she was confused, she was making some very innacurrate statements. And I have been patient in trying to explain it to her.

I asked her to substantiate her claim about "most, if not all" doctors thatperform abortions. She cannot make a statement about all doctors based on her one bad experience. That is not an attack. That is simply asking her to be realistic. As I have said, I am sorry that she had a bad experience. But she can't use that bad experience to attack others who beleive differently than she does, nor to attack all doctors. Her anger is misplaced.

Right. :gpost:

apparently.. you are not making it general ,jillio.. even naming her makes your post personal ,not general.. you are breaking the forum rules.

I named her in response to another poster naming her. And you, as well, have named her. I did not make it personal by posting her story here. She chose to do that. If you will go back and read this thread from beginnning to end, you will find that the discussion was general. It was regarding women's right to choose for themselves. Women is general. No one brought anypersonal stories in until a member decided to do that for themselves. I am not the one that brought specific situations into the discussion.

The fact of the matter is, if you want to keep a personal story personal, then you should not make it public.

I named her in response to another poster naming her. And you, as well, have named her. I did not make it personal by posting her story here. She chose to do that. If you will go back and read this thread from beginnning to end, you will find that the discussion was general. It was regarding women's right to choose for themselves. Women is general. No one brought anypersonal stories in until a member decided to do that for themselves. I am not the one that brought specific situations into the discussion.

no.. you are making matters personal.. I have seen it in many of your posts on other forums ,too .. you claim being general but post personal things,too..

no.. you are making matters personal.. I have seen it in many of your posts on other forums ,too .. you claim being general but post personal things,too..

And I will ask you as well, to substantiate that accusation. Particluarly in this case.

And I will ask you as well, to substantiate that accusation. Particluarly in this case.

Forget it.. I don't have to prove anything here... huh..

It's time for mods to lock the thread.

I don't understand why they thought Cheri made an accusation when she told the truth... I feel this thread needs to be locked...

EDIT: I'm not going to post more comments here. That's it. :sighs:

:confused:

First of all Jillio, I've made my abortion experience on Mann's thread "Pro-lifer"as I remember recalling you said "the doctor and anyone assisting him was guilty of breaking the law, and could do jail time. If I were you, I'd be glad that you weren't caught" You claimed to be pro-choice? I would say you're a pro-abortion, since you did not even seem to care or been cornered about my experience, you judged me right and left on that thread. I come in here, I quoted someone else post, You come after me with a question. If you haven't had an abortion, What make you an expert on abortion and those who experienced the emotional scars that they carried for the rest of their life? If you haven't walked a mile in their shoes, then you have no right to judge them.

I don't understand why they thought Cheri made an accusation when she told the truth... I feel this thread needs to be locked...

EDIT: I'm not going to post more comments here. That's it. :sighs:

Let me see if I can explain it. If she had said her doctor did something illegal, it would not have been an accusation. However, she said most if not all doctors. She cannnot say that all doctors have done illegal abortions because she has experience with only her doctor.

:confused:

First of all Jillio, I've made my abortion experience on Mann's thread "Pro-lifer"as I remember recalling you said "the doctor and anyone assisting him was guilty of breaking the law, and could do jail time. If I were you, I'd be glad that you weren't caught" You claimed to be pro-choice? I would say you're a pro-abortion, since you did not even seem to care or been cornered about my experience, you judged me right and left on that thread. I come in here, I quoted someone else post, You come after me with a question. If you haven't had an abortion, What make you an expert on abortion and those who experienced the emotional scars that they carried for the rest of their life? If you haven't walked a mile in their shoes, then you have no right to judge them.

yeah.. some don't have an abortion experience and they judge women who had an abortion experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back