Prince, The Singer, Dies At 57

Alright, so Jackson was brought up in it and left in 87....
Makes sense...

Well, he was Prince but not a "prince" of the English monarchy. ;)

Guess I though the was from London from the way he danced or something...I dunno I'm at a loss
I wouldn't of thought miniapolis though..

He certainly was weird enough to be from London....
Maybe it was those puffy pirate shirts he wore or something

Both 20/20 and Dateline NBC are doing shows about Prince tonight.

So far they haven't said anything about Narcan... Nor have I seen anything about it. So yes I'm holding off on believing anything until the autopsy results or if someone close to him says something. The hospital certainly can't due to HIPAA laws.

Just google the overdose six days prior..
And you will see All kinds of things about it
They had to turn the plane around
And narcan was used to revive him

It doesn't mean anything
His music and life still holds allot of people and has given millions what ever they got for him

He wasn't a saint
Nor did he ever even claim to be

There is No speculation at all regarding the overdose six days prior.
Which is what my post was about
Narcon is NOT used to treat the flue
I sorry if I'm the one to break this to people

My post wasn't directed at you.

My post wasn't directed at you.

I wish people wouldn't speculate until all results are in. And that can take weeks, just as Reba said.

There is No speculation at all regarding the overdose six days prior.
Which is what my post was about
Narcon is NOT used to treat the flue
I sorry if I'm the one to break this to people

AlleyCat, I am assuming your post 2471345 is referring to post 2471315 where hoichi quotes your post 2471278 and the follows with his. With the type of post you made at 2471278 you can expect anyone to quote you and follow with their own comment.

Prince Autopsy Completed; Singer Reportedly Overdosed Days Before Death

The autopsy for Prince has been completed, but completed toxicology tests are likely to take weeks, according to the Midwest Medical Examiners Office. The office began the autopsy at 9 a.m. CDT and it was completed at 1 p.m. local time.

The body will be released to family later today, the office said in a statement that continued:

“As part of a complete exam, relevant information regarding Mr. Nelson’s medical and family history will be gathered. Anything which could be relevant to the investigation will be taken into consideration. Midwest Medical Examiners Office will not release information until the exam is complete and all results are obtained. Gathering the results will take several days and the results of a full toxicology scan could likely take weeks.”

Prince reportedly overdosed on Percocet just days before he was found dead on Thursday in Minnesota. He was using the drug to treat a hip problem tied to corrective surgery in 2010, according to TMZ.

Prince’s jet plane made an emergency landing in Moline, Ill., last Friday due to a medical emergency. His rep told Variety at the time that the singer was struggling with the flu.

But, according to the new report, Prince had to receive a “save shot,” an injection or nasal spray to treat drug overdoses, at the airport.

He was also seen pacing outside a Walgreen’s the day before his death.

Percocet is a highly-addictive painkiller that treats moderate to severe pain. It’s a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone.

Authorities found Prince unresponsive in an elevator when they arrived Thursday morning, responding to a 911 call. First responders tried CPR, but were unable to revive the pop star and he was pronounced dead at 10:07 a.m.

Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding Prince’s death. His autopsy will be performed on Friday.
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/prince-reportedly-overdosed-painkiller-days-death-160240385.html

AlleyCat, I am assuming your post 2471345 is referring to post 2471315 where hoichi quotes your post 2471278 and the follows with his. With the type of post you made at 2471278 you can expect anyone to quote you and follow with their own comment.

Fair enough, but I specifically did not quote him when I made my reply. I was merely echoing what Reba said about speculation, and, if I may have my own opinion, TMZ is tabloid media so I'm not giving TMZ any props for their speculations. That's all I was saying.

Alleycat No doubt tmz IS tabloid media..
But we can of course discuss here what they are reporting..

But In the end, an Internet forum and discussion in topics such this it's really always anyway a discussion with speculation
So I don't see to much Palm wi it anyway...

Given the drug they reportared him to have overdosed on, and given I have a history both with that drug and the drug they used to revive him, it makes sense to me anyway to offer my opinion

Of course if you don't like the discussion you can always refrain from participating in it

Last edited:
Here's the dailymail...interview with a former dealer of prince
So they claim...

Now if the interview is true it begs seem questions, such why anyone would be dropping Percy's a low threshold pain anger if they were already hooked to high end paid managers such as dilauded (which I have used plenty of)' or the patches of various opiates...(which I've used plenty of)

A percent even a handful of perks won't do squat for you if your already hooked on the high end stuff..
My experience.
You would sue the Percy's if you were desperate....and had no other managers....

But not as a first course..given his loot and resources I have. A hard time believing heads a desperate with no other option then a bottle of percs

Another thing the deLer said which actually isn't true
Is regarding smoking patches...
Yes you smoke them, but not in some thug like a crack pipe, you smoke St.rips of patches usually on tinfoil a chaise the dragon that way, with. Straw or what ever...
They haveli,e all opiates a low heat threshold and you don't need to cook them hard to get them going,they go rather quickly....

My experience anyway
Granted
Stars may have all sorts of contraptions but it's usually a tin foil thing with patchs...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mer-drug-dealer-reveals-extent-addiction.html

I wonder if the cabs pressure re the plane had a role to play, as with booze the pressure in the cabin affects your bodies metabolism and handling of it, rendering your consumption legal allot higher then what you took

Of course if you don't like the discussion you can always refrain from participating in it

I originated this thread to report his death.

Not to engage in speculation about cause of his death.

We all know the autopsy has been completed (and he's already been cremated according to CNN News today), but everyone needs to wait for toxicology results to come back which will take weeks.

This has become like saying I had a heart attack 6 days ago, and then dying today from a car accident, and you saying "oh yeah, it's because of what happened 6 days ago." Maybe. Maybe not. There's no way any of us can know right now. So if you don't like others' point-of-view, YOU can refrain from participating.

Thank you.

I originated this thread to report his death.

Not to engage in speculation about cause of his death.

We all know the autopsy has been completed (and he's already been cremated according to CNN News today), but everyone needs to wait for toxicology results to come back which will take weeks.

This has become like saying I had a heart attack 6 days ago, and then dying today from a car accident, and you saying "oh yeah, it's because of what happened 6 days ago." Maybe. Maybe not. There's no way any of us can know right now. So if you don't like others' point-of-view, YOU can refrain from participating.

Thank you.

Sorry alleycat but this thread has reports from various news outlets regarding not only his death but the overdose six days prior...

You can call that speculation

What ever it is its new info from news outlets that have reported that are related to the topic of the thread.

If you actually believe someone overdosing from opiates six days prior to their death has no relation at all on the subsequent death then cool

But the human body doesn't work like that.
Every time one overdoses their are repercussions. In your 20s it's easy to bounce back as you may think, I bounced back from more then one.
But when your 57 the odds that an overdose will have no impact on your body six days later is well...

Keep dreaming girl
It suits you

My posts was not on his death...I was discussing his overdose which was six days prior.

I also have posted on his death.
As well as his past, such as the weird puffy shirts he wore, etc

Are you stating only his death can be discussed in this thread. Nothing of his past or anything else?
Is that what you are trying to have me believe here?

Discussions and threads will follow where they go..
If some think him overdosing six days prior is relevant then so be it, if some think it is not relevant so be it..

I have no issues at all with your or others points of views

Your the one who has the issue.
So
Tough
Meow....:)
And your welcome

Last edited:
Wow...all this anger over a thread about Prince? Man...get a grip. He wasn't your brother or even close.

Does anyone know what purple rain represents?

I am not fully accurate, it could be metaphor. Either about a break up of a relationship or the death of his father. Prince had a deep thinking mind.

I was shocked! I saw him in concert and have great memories of the Purple Rain era. I will always hold those moments with me :)

Wow...all this anger over a thread about Prince? Man...get a grip. He wasn't your brother or even close.

You crack me up! I know what you mean, my famous saying, "drama" haha

Hmm funny. I don't see anger or drama. Just people expressing their views and opinions.

On Friday at work, the administrators played Prince music over the PA system all day and then yesterday at the Color Vibe 5K run, there was a dance party after the race and when they played "Purple Rain" the stage hands used a leaf blower to spray purple dust on us. That was so awesome!

I'm not Angry...hardly
As for prince I hardly even know his music, I always thought it was pop or some weird stuff, after all I thought he was. A Brit from London for crying out loud....

I'm certainly not angry
Far from it
Get a grip girl

Back