Prince, The Singer, Dies At 57

Interesting as strange as it seems
Prince was a Jehovah's Witness..

I read that... and likely that's why he refused to get hip replacement surgery (he needed it badly apparently).

They only did the autopsy today, and the report hasn't been issued yet. Toxicology results won't be in for at least a couple weeks. It's way too early to determine what happened to him with any certainty.

Sure, but we do know six days prior to his death narcon was administered to him...
That is not used for a flue
I've had that used on me to save me

After that anything could of happened.
Accumulative damage, his system just brekIng down who knows..

But the use of narcon for an overdose one can at least assume other factors..
Judging by photos
It's a safe bet his death was not obesity related...

I read that... and likely that's why he refused to get hip replacement surgery (he needed it badly apparently).

Out of all the stars, him being a Jehovah's is a weird weird thing...
I would never of guessed that
The again I thought he was a yardy talkin Londoner so...

Out of all the stars, him being a Jehovah's is a weird weird thing...
I would never of guessed that
The again I thought he was a yardy talkin Londoner so...
Michael Jackson was JW, too.

disnt know that...wouldn't of guessed it either..
Odd really

Tmz is stating he went under (overdosed) on percocets
I find that hard to believe. A percent only contains 5 miligrams of oxy. To if memory serves 360 mil of acetaminophen...even for someone his size and even if you do take a handful or even 8 or more...it won't be the oxy that kills you.

What does kill you is the acetaminophen. Which poisons your liver along with things .if memory serves something like 1500 mils in a 24 hour period is the mean, though I known plenty to eat these things like candy..

It's the liver failure that kills you

The oxy is a mere 5 mils
It's a low threshold pain manager..

If true this is even more strange.

Why not just use straight oxy which is far healthier for pain control then the acetaminophen connection which are percs..especially for long term use.
Oxy could be had for a variety of doses...with no acetaminophen toxicity as it's not combined..

He very well may have went under on percs...and his liver subsequently failed I dunno
But it wouldn't of been the oxy to kill him though

Last edited:
I used to get bottles of percs by the hundreds hundreds and cold water extract the oxy from the acetaminophen. In a process I developed and fiddled with addressing some issues found in net cookbooks that are wanting...

I'd be left with pure liquid oxy after a number of refinements...

CollegE kids would trade me their ripped of lab equipment for shots....

and no
I won't spill the recipe....

I retired it...
I would for prince though...
Just because..
But now he is dancing in the tulips in jehova la la land so no need...

Had no idea about the JW and other stuff, cept I knew he died...sad! remember that movie Purple Rain, too - watching it over and over at my friend's house who had cable and we didn't. I was about 12 maybe- my folks wouldn't have let me see it if they knew. Friend's folks didn't care - lots of stuff going on there that we kept to ourselves. Loved that movie though didn't understand a lot of subtlety of it til later.

Michael Jackson was JW, too.

I would kind of doubt that. JW aren't supposed to have surgery or rely on pills. Only prayer....unless they're making up their own rules as they go along.

Laura

I wish people wouldn't speculate until all results are in. And that can take weeks, just as Reba said.

There is No speculation at all regarding the overdose six days prior.
Which is what my post was about
Narcon is NOT used to treat the flue
I sorry if I'm the one to break this to people

I got the impression from something that was on a program earlier this morning that is was likely to be from a prescription as he had some joint problems.
Prescriptions opiates kill more people Then herion does

More then most would care to admit

One can and really lets be honest here most people are, in regards to their faith, not fully able to live up to its precepts or tenants.
Take your pick
Really
So Michael Jackson very well could offer a Jew by faith and adherence but also a failure in living up to its demands and creeds.

Same goes for prince for that matter or anyone
Me
(Buddhist)

So on
Anyone..
Really

Back