Prince, The Singer, Dies At 57

Interesting question. My thought was maybe he was realizing he needed help fast and was in the elevator to get to a main floor or to a phone and didn't quite make it.

Could there be that dramatic a shift in pressure if the elevator only goes 1 or 2 floors though? I can see that happening if there were more than 2 floors though. No idea what his place looked like or how many levels there were though (and I couldn't imagine living in such an opulent place like that...insanely expensive....)

Certainly in a plain their would be..
and in fast moving elevators in skyscrapers and such....
but i doubt his pads elavators would...

Interesting question. My thought was maybe he was realizing he needed help fast and was in the elevator to get to a main floor or to a phone and didn't quite make it.

Thats prob the most likely scenario.

Such it is
when your numbers up. Its up

Thats prob the most likely scenario.

Such it is
when your numbers up. Its up
Yep.

I'm realizing that when people get so accustomed to meds that they take too many, they are overdosing without realizing it or intending to.

Yep.

I'm realizing that when people get so accustomed to meds that they take too many, they are overdosing without realizing it or intending to.

Yep
And often enough your found in weird contortions reaching for the phone....or door or so on...
but its too late..

I've had close calls that way..
when all you can do is force yourself to keep barely breathing...until help....

Often though
your too done even to force yourself to breath..
thus its over

I think with Prince.
he realized it...tried to get help. Moved too slow and lights out...

Could there be that dramatic a shift in pressure if the elevator only goes 1 or 2 floors though? I can see that happening if there were more than 2 floors though. No idea what his place looked like or how many levels there were though (and I couldn't imagine living in such an opulent place like that...insanely expensive....)

I don't think it have to be a dramatic shift. bottom line, it got to do with the gravitational pull.
That's what causes the pressure change, the feeling of having "fullness in the ears", the dizziness etc.
I daresay everybody feels the shift as soon as the elevator starts and stops.
Granted, the slower the elevator, the shorter the ride - the less of the impact.
Some people are affected more, some less.
But for someone with already compromised breathing, blood pressure etc I believe it may, not "surely does", just may
have an negative impact.
I was just speculating about what could have happened, not saying what surely happened, mind you :)

Fuzzy

Back