President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not provide a link to me when I asked you for a source to prove it since you stated in your previous post, sayin' " "the needs of few outweighs the needs of many"... Hmm ?

I don't think it is fair if you ask me for my source without providin' yours at my request earlier.

but the source is already available for you - Roe v. Wade. it's everywhere - google, wiki, library, etc.

Yeah, just "plug your ears", close your eyes, and then sit in front of the Boob Tube for the next 4 years. Then when the GOP comes out you can start screaming about God, Guns, and Babies, the rest is SOL.
Just because people want to tune out personal attacks doesn't mean they are unaware of what's happening in the world.

just want to correct you there - pro-lifer stance has nothing to do with donation, poor people, etc. It's completely unrelated. This issue is about giving a choice for mother to abort or not. why? because only mother knows the best whether or not if her baby can be raised in good environment.

Let me ask you... why are you assuming pro-lifers only care about unborn children as a 100%?

Let me ask you... why are you assuming pro-lifers only care about unborn children as a 100%?

I'm not sure I understand. Pro-Life stance is 100% support for unborn children.

Then WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY are they keeping assumed us as an uncaring, cold, unfeeling, and etc etc? I feel it's a judgement against me or us...

I do not see anything that I quote your post to accuse or judge you for that. It doesn´t mean that you are also including because I said some pro-lifer....

Why do you upset when you KNEW that you did not involve in war threads to defend one side against other side without think how suffer the innocent children are, don´t you... ?

just want to correct you there - pro-lifer stance has nothing to do with donation, poor people, etc. It's completely unrelated. This issue is about giving a choice for mother to abort or not. why? because only mother knows the best whether or not if her baby can be raised in good environment.
So you agree that a pregnant woman is called a "mother." That means, it is a baby inside of her. Therefor, if she has an abortion, the mother is allowing someone to kill her baby.:hmm:

So you agree that a pregnant woman is called a "mother." That means, it is a baby inside of her. Therefor, if she has an abortion, the mother is allowing someone to kill her baby.:hmm:

:laugh2: good catch there. good question though - is the pregnant woman called a mother if she's pregnant? or if the baby's born first? :hmm:

I suppose I have to reword my statement - "This issue is about giving a choice for pregnant woman to abort or not. why? because only she knows the best whether or not if her baby can be raised in good environment."

c-sections aren't painful. the mother is given an anesthetic and is awake during the entire procedure.

Oh yes, for me... I expereinced the difference between C-section birth and natural birth. I prefer natural birth over C-section birth.

Yes, C-section birth with anesthetic... no pain... after wake up..... ooooohhhhhhh painful - few months to heal the pain... and natural birth - less pain and then over.... no pain... but just urine burnt thru stitches... it´s all.

I'm not sure I understand. Pro-Life stance is 100% support for unborn children.

Liebling:-))) said:
I do not see anything that I quote your post to accuse or judge you for that. It doesn´t mean that you are also including because I said some pro-lifer....
Why do you upset when you KNEW that you did not involve in war threads to defend one side against other side without think how suffer the innocent children are, don´t you... ?

That's it... Go ahead! Keep assuming about anything as long as you want to.

I'm done with this thread for now. =/

Sighs.

yes but if you don't like that law - then write a letter to Congress to lower the "legal" age.

Huh? It´s decision between the parents and their teenage daughter, not Government.

1. parents have to pay for everything.

Yes, It´s parent´s responsiblity... It´s parent´s job to support teenage daughter, not force her something what she don´t want.

2. it's very very dangerous for teen girls to give birth - they can die

3. it's very dangerous to give birth because there is a high chance of defect that baby will have

Huh? My mother had me when she was 17 years old... I know that my mother is not only one but a lot of teen mothers between 15 and 17 years old have babies around the world. 14 is rare. It´s up to teens if they want to keep a baby, give up for an adoption or abortion.

Huh?

Are you for real? What about all the IRAQI children that have died thanks to Bush? Afghani? Katrina Children? Children here in America that have died of treatable diseases/infections because they made the poor choice of being born to poor parents (which is what it boils down to)?

:gpost: it anger me total to see some pro-lifers support war without think how poor and innocents children have to die or suffer but against women´s choice. :mad2:

yes but if you don't like that law - then write a letter to Congress to lower the "legal" age.

1. parents have to pay for everything
2. it's very very dangerous for teen girls to give birth - they can die
3. it's very dangerous to give birth because there is a high chance of defect that baby will have

I would advice you to wait until you become a father first and have your own children BEFORE you can share it with us what you experience. :cool2:

Pro-choice IS prolife.

You're either for illegal abortion, which kills the woman and fetus, or legal abortion, which at least saves the woman.

Forcing a woman to abortion is definetly very cruel.

Yes, that´s right.

I´m pro choice and respect woman´s choice instead of force them something what they don´t want.

Graph.gif

Abortion Statistics

and still countin'.........

Abortion is also labeled as " genocide " and " infanticide ".

uuummm.... still counting? but information's very outdated... it's back in 1996 or so. those labels are coined by abortionists, not by medical & scientific & legal community.

I'd also like to know if abortion were to be illegal, WHERE the funding for MORE prisons would come from (to imprison women and doctors), WHERE the funding for prosecuting them would come from, WHERE women who have existing children would put their children (more kids in foster care, greeeeat), ecetra. NO pro-lifer has EVER been able to answer those questions.

Pro-choice IS prolife.

You're either for illegal abortion, which kills the woman and fetus, or legal abortion, which at least saves the woman.

No, it is not. For your information, abortion is NOT a choice. It is genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back