President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Maine couple upset that their 19-year-old daughter was pregnant tied her up, loaded her in their car and began driving to New York to force her to get an abortion, police said.

The daughter, Katelyn Kampf, escaped Friday at a shopping center and called police, who arrested her parents, Nicholas Kampf, 54, and Lola, 53, of North Yarmouth, Maine. They were jailed on a kidnapping charge and were being held on $100,000 bail each.

-snip-

“Her parents chased her out into the yard, grabbed and tied her hands and feet together,” Salem Police Officer Sean Marino wrote in a court affidavit. “Katelyn states that her father then carried her to their car and they headed toward New Hampshire.”

Investigators said rope, duct tape, scissors and a .22-caliber rifle were found in the Kampfs’ Lexus and Nicholas Kampf had a loaded .22- caliber magazine clip in his pants pocket.

The Kampfs were upset that their daughter was pregnant by a man who is now in jail, police said, and before leaving Maine on Friday they had an argument at the parents’ home.

“Katelyn stated to me that upon her parents finding out that she was pregnant, they told her she had no choice but to get an abortion,” Marino wrote in his court affidavit.

Parents Try to Force Abortion « MInTheGap

I would advice you to wait until you become a father first and have your own children BEFORE you can share it with us what you experience. :cool2:

why? I would like my wife to have an option of abortion if her health is in danger or if the fetus is severely-deformed. Whatever her decision is - I respect it.

uuummm.... still counting? but information's very outdated... it's back in 1996 or so. those labels are coined by abortionists, not by medical & scientific & legal community.

I am sure you perfectly knew that the abortion is very high rate than what it was in nowadays. Oh, yes Obama is exportin' abortion to all nations. What does that tell you ?? Of course, the statastic will go skyrocket.

Forcing a woman to have an abortion is JUST as bad as FORCING a woman to carry a fetus to term.

How are you guys gonna force a woman to carry it to term anyways, strap her down and force her to give birth? That would be sick.

just want to correct you there - pro-lifer stance has nothing to do with donation, poor people, etc. It's completely unrelated. This issue is about giving a choice for mother to abort or not. why? because only mother knows the best whether or not if her baby can be raised in good environment.

Yes, that´s right.

It´s not just pro-lifers who donate to poor people, etc but pro-choicers as well.

I´m pro-choice and donate to support the people who suffer under the war, hurriance, etc...

FYI, I believe that by abortin' unwanted fetuses are the worse than Holocaust ( Jews durin' WW2 ). Abortion is very high rate than the numbers of deceased Jewish people ( Holocaust ).

Guess what, Jiro ? I am seein' that the abortion is now called " Holocaust ". :mad2:

:shock: *speechless*

Huh? It´s decision between the parents and their teenage daughter, not Government.
huh? choice? yes but government is the one who set the law.

Huh? My mother had me when she was 17 years old... I know that my mother is not only one but a lot of teen mothers between 15 and 17 years old have babies around the world. 14 is rare. It´s up to teens if they want to keep a baby, give up for an adoption or abortion.
huh? who said I'm talking about 17+ years old. What about 13 years old? 14 years old? it's called teen, right? Teen year is between 13 and 19 years old.

:shrug:

I am sure you perfectly knew that the abortion is very high rate than what it was in nowadays. Oh, yes Obama is exportin' abortion to all nations. What does that tell you ?? Of course, the statastic will go skyrocket.

actually no I don't. That's a wrong assumption but I do know perfectly that banning abortion will cause a very high rate of deaths for mothers and/or newly-born babies. So Obama's funding abortion policy... what does it tell me? it tells me he's all about personal responsibility and personal choice. Beside abortion - he's for funding contraceptive, planned parenthood, etc.

I'd also like to know if abortion were to be illegal, WHERE the funding for MORE prisons would come from (to imprison women and doctors), WHERE the funding for prosecuting them would come from, WHERE women who have existing children would put their children (more kids in foster care, greeeeat), ecetra. NO pro-lifer has EVER been able to answer those questions.

???????????????????

Yes, that´s right.

It´s not just pro-lifers who donate to poor people, etc but pro-choicers as well.

I´m pro-choice and donate to support the people who suffer under the war, hurriance, etc...

??????????? pro-choice and pro-life stances have nothing to do with donation!! please people - this is OFF-TOPIC. Stick with abortion.... not war or poor people or donation.

No, it is not. For your information, abortion is NOT a choice. It is genocide.

FYI - USA Supreme Court and international medical community do not agree with your statement. sorry.

So you agree that a pregnant woman is called a "mother." That means, it is a baby inside of her. Therefor, if she has an abortion, the mother is allowing someone to kill her baby.:hmm:

No, pregnant woman called a *mother-to-be*, not *mother* because they are not responsiblity mother yet.

No, pregnant woman called a *mother-to-be*, not *mother* because they are not responsiblity mother yet.

:ty: I misspoke. I added corrected comment to reba's reply.

huh? choice? yes but government is the one who set the law.

Really, I thought America is a free country? Government dicate the parents how to do with their teen children? :shock:

huh? who said I'm talking about 17+ years old. What about 13 years old? 14 years old? it's called teen, right? Teen year is between 13 and 19 years old.

17 years old is a teenage. I already mentioned about teenage age, don´t I? Please re-read my post carefully.

Liebling´s post
Huh? My mother had me when she was 17 years old... I know that my mother is not only one but a lot of teen mothers between 15 and 17 years old have babies around the world. 14 is rare. It´s up to teens if they want to keep a baby, give up for an adoption or abortion

??????????? pro-choice and pro-life stances have nothing to do with donation!! please people - this is OFF-TOPIC. Stick with abortion.... not war or poor people or donation.

Huh? Please re-read my post carefully that I agree with you over donation issues what you quoted to explain someone because it´s not just pro-lifer who donate the money to poor people including children but pro-choicers did the same thing as well that´s why I give you right that donation has nothing do with pro-lifer or pro-choicer but it´s people itself who voluneeter donate the money to poor people....

Really, I thought America is a free country? Government dicate the parents how to do with their teen children? :shock:
sigh.... you misunderstood as usual.... American government set the law on what kind of abortion can be performed and whether or not if abortion is legal. For now - our government legalized abortion and certain procedure. Do you understand better now?

17 years old is a teenage. I already mentioned about teenage age, don´t I? Please re-read my post carefully.
please re-read my post much much more carefully and SLOWLY. You sound CONFUSED with Huh? and then you talk about your mother being 17 years old. I'm not largely talking about 17 years old because there are pregnant teens as young as 13.

Well, when my mom found out she blew her top and told me that she was going to force me to have an abortion and it did not matter what I wanted. I did not have a say in the matter of my own child. I fought my mom for about a month, and when I was almost 4 months along she took me down to Planned Parenthood and they performed the procedure.

Pushed into abortion | Teen Breaks abortion issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back