President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. "the needs of few outweighs the needs of many"

Do you have a source to prove it ?

Do you have a source to prove it ?

do you? Roe v. Wade is my source. :cool2: why don't you spare me a trouble and find a source that supported your statement?

Here's a group that has some stats about women forced into abortions. I don't know how legitimate these stats are, so there's probably room for disagreement. Still, I thought I'd throw it out there. Discuss!

Top 10 Reasons Abortion Is the Unchoice

I feel that Obama and his ageist policies towards unburn babies are really terrible. It makes me very sad that people don't understand how human fetuses are. If only you knew.

I feel so terribly sad for all the poor unborn babies that will be murdered now Obama is in power.

Are you for real? What about all the IRAQI children that have died thanks to Bush? Afghani? Katrina Children? Children here in America that have died of treatable diseases/infections because they made the poor choice of being born to poor parents (which is what it boils down to)?

Forcing a woman to abortion is definetly very cruel.

Dreama, they just don't like our POVs so don't listen to them for now. :)

Yeah, just "plug your ears", close your eyes, and then sit in front of the Boob Tube for the next 4 years. Then when the GOP comes out you can start screaming about God, Guns, and Babies, the rest is SOL.

Why should fetuses as a result of rape be killed over other fetuses?

*I am prochoice for any reason.

Exactly. If they are going to go down that route and start placing certain value on different fetuses, I'm surprised they don't start advocating that abortion also be allowed for deaf fetuses. It's the exact same thing. Somehow, by their reasoning, "death" is ok in less "desirable" fetuses.....sigh.

For politically, I think abortion should be restricted to some situation, except for rape, life threaten or any health issues that related to pregnant but it should be up to state to make own law instead of Roe v. Wade.

It's not easily to overturn this law and would last for long time but that's sad for me about took rights away from state.

Actually I would LOVE to see this happen. Then all the fundies can move to those states, and when the majority of the rest of us leave those areas we can let the fundies rot like they do all others (except the "poor little babies with the evil witches as incubators"). There is a reason red states tend to be the poorest states.

do you? Roe v. Wade is my source. :cool2: why don't you spare me a trouble and find a source that supported your statement?

FYI, I believe that by abortin' unwanted fetuses are the worse than Holocaust ( Jews durin' WW2 ). Abortion is very high rate than the numbers of deceased Jewish people ( Holocaust ).

Guess what, Jiro ? I am seein' that the abortion is now called " Holocaust ". :mad2:

Why do you make the assumption that just because people are against liberal abortion laws that they don't care about living children? Many of the same people who are against abortion are also against parental abuse, murder, child abandonment, and war.

How can you judge people so offhandedly that way?

I have seen some pro-lifers in war threads for years. I have no reason to make up from what I see war threads.

I do not see anything that I judge people but express my view from what I saw the difference between fetuses and little innocoent human beings who are outside of mother´s womb in my own post without quote to judge pro-lifers.

Yeah, just "plug your ears", close your eyes, and then sit in front of the Boob Tube for the next 4 years. Then when the GOP comes out you can start screaming about God, Guns, and Babies, the rest is SOL.

Oh wow. Nice assuming of you. =/ Well, let me say something for you. You believe children of rapists should not be here cos you think they are so worthless. Feel offended? Well, if so, stop assmuing me as a "stereotypical" pro-lifer and obviously, you miss my post. I did give some food and money to poor people for the help. Just because if a person is a pro-life that does not mean they completely don't care about anybody else but unborn children. And I NEVER preach anybody about my belief or impose their beliefs in mine, I don't like guns and don't own any of those but I'm support guns (sure, I was used to be anti-guns, now not anymore) for some personal reasons, and lastely, I do concern about women and children. I just don't happy about what Obama did, 'speak of' the first post. That's why I just said a little opinion when I post my first post on this thread.

Well, thank you for not counted me as a donater just because you think I am not *coughs* pro-lifer enough *coughs* if I do care for anybody else. *coughs!* that's all you want to see me as a vile and uncaring pro-lifer, not seeing caring pro-lifer.

Gee, thank you very much. :roll:
Whatever. =/

I'm ok about morning after pill for rape victim.

I want to make sure first before I can say something. Do you mean abortion pill?

Also abortion in life threatening conditions before Fetus can be removed via C section.

Actually depend on how many weeks fetus is... if it´s under 20 weeks old fetus then is rare to be survive.

However, after that I don't think there is ANY viable excuse for abortion.
except very good reasons.

FYI, I believe that by abortin' unwanted fetuses are the worse than Holocaust ( Jews durin' WW2 ). Abortion is very high rate than the numbers of deceased Jewish people ( Holocaust ).

Guess what, Jiro ? I am seein' that the abortion is now called " Holocaust ". :mad2:

link please?

I have seen some pro-lifers in war threads for years. I have no reason to make up from what I see war threads.

I do not see anything that I judge people but express my view from what I saw the difference between fetuses and little innocoent human beings who are outside of mother´s womb in my own post without quote to judge pro-lifers.

Then WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY are they keeping assumed us as an uncaring, cold, unfeeling, and etc etc? I feel it's a judgement against me or us...

maria,

you actually believe that abortion is worse than the holocaust? you actually condone the killing of millions of jews more than you do abortions?

Are you for real? What about all the IRAQI children that have died thanks to Bush? Afghani? Katrina Children? Children here in America that have died of treatable diseases/infections because they made the poor choice of being born to poor parents (which is what it boils down to)?
Dreama never said that she didn't care about all children.

dreama made point about some parent did forced girl teenagers to have their babies to be aborted.

Yes, that´s right. I know some ADers who shared their experience for being force to have an abortion by their parents in several abortion threads and also websites as well. It´s very sad...

I personally would NEVER do that to my teenage daughter. I would advise her cons\pros about the future and support her choice if she want to keep a baby or abort.

:gpost:

Oh wow. Nice assuming of you. =/ Well, let me say something for you. You believe children of rapists should not be here cos you think they are so worthless. Feel offended? Well, if so, stop assmuing me as a "stereotypical" pro-lifer and obviously, you miss my post. I did give some food and money to poor people for the help. Just because if a person is a pro-life that does not mean they completely don't care about anybody else but unborn children. And I NEVER preach anybody about my belief or impose their beliefs in mine, I don't like guns and don't own any of those but I'm support guns (sure, I was used to be anti-guns, now not anymore) for some personal reasons, and lastely, I do concern about women and children. I just don't happy about what Obama did, 'speak of' the first post. That's why I just said a little opinion when I post my first post on this thread.

Well, thank you for not counted me as a donater just because you think I am not *coughs* pro-lifer enough *coughs* if I do care for anybody else. *coughs!* that's all you want to see me as a vile and uncaring pro-lifer, not seeing caring pro-lifer.

Gee, thank you very much. :roll:
Whatever. =/

just want to correct you there - pro-lifer stance has nothing to do with donation, poor people, etc. It's completely unrelated. This issue is about giving a choice for mother to abort or not. why? because only mother knows the best whether or not if her baby can be raised in good environment.

link please?

You did not provide a link to me when I asked you for a source to prove it since you stated in your previous post, sayin' " "the needs of few outweighs the needs of many"... Hmm ?

I don't think it is fair if you ask me for my source without providin' yours at my request earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back