Powerful Winter Storm to hit the Northeastern states

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

shel90 said:
We just got a winter weather advisory...snow it expected to start around 4:45 PM and only 2 to 4 inches. That's good enough for me. However, we got another advisory...a wind chill one. First time we have had that advisory in years!!! Wind chills are expected to be 0 to -5 degrees! Yikes!

Monday night's low is supposed to be -12, and it's time for me to stock up while I can, cause it's gonna get bad.

Update: Monday's high is supposed to be -8, and the low is supposed to be -15. BRRRR!!!!

Last edited:
we got about 3 inches, there has been several pile-ups on the highways already, and one highway was shut down due to 2 accidents close to eachother... its not bad, just the idiot drivers out there.

Monday night's low is supposed to be -12, and it's time for me to stock up while I can, cause it's gonna get bad.

Update: Monday's high is supposed to be -8, and the low is supposed to be -15. BRRRR!!!!

We are not used to these kinds of temps here in Maryland. Usually it is around 45 degrees during the winters.

shel90 said:
ChicagoBlue2 said:

We are not used to these kinds of temps here in Maryland. Usually it is around 45 degrees during the winters.

We don't get this cold that often. The last time we did, there was a big snowstorm then, too. We ended up with a -16 for the day, and an even colder night around -20 or so.

Last edited:
Iam not looking forward to tomorrow. It says -7 degrees tomorrow in am. I ll have to be at work. ugh!

Frisky Feline said:
Iam not looking forward to tomorrow. It says -7 degrees tomorrow in am. I ll have to be at work. ugh!

Call in sick? Do SOMETHING to stay out of it, short of breaking a bone.

Frisky Feline said:
ChicagoBlue2 said:
Call in sick? Do SOMETHING to stay out of it, short of breaking a bone.

I know myself that I still want to go to work to save many hours of vacations for summer. :) I wish!!!

Well, in that case, you may want a dress warm like an a

Eskimo. Or just bundle up with multiple layers of clothing.

Last edited:

Frisky Feline said:
Nah, i ll not wear boots tomorrow. ;)

Yikes!! Kinda cold for that, dontcha think?

Its cold out there now. yahahahahah oh yeah................the wind chil damn!!!!!phew!!!!!
cant wait to get back out!!!!!
bring it on!!!!!

Frisky Feline said:
Its cold out there now. yahahahahah oh yeah................the wind chil damn!!!!!phew!!!!!
cant wait to get back out!!!!!
bring it on!!!!!

anything to ride on something on snow?

Snowmobile, maybe? Problem is, they cost thousands of dollars.

why thank you!!! indeed, i ll be more careful due to the nasty roads today. I am ready to leave for home in less than 15 minutes. ugh im told that roads are too slippery ugghhh

Frisky Feline said:
why thank you!!! indeed, i ll be more careful due to the nasty roads today. I am ready to leave for home in less than 15 minutes. ugh im told that roads are too slippery ugghhh

Please be careful and drive safe. I don't want to see or hear anything bad happening to you, cause your son needs you.

Back