Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back 3.59 dollar at bp gas station today :pissed:

Panther.. slap HR and tell him to stop farting up the gas prices.... lol kidding....

Anyways.. here for me $1.29 a gallon to fill my truck gastank.. blah too high for me.. it might hit $1.50 this summer.. oyyy

Panther.. slap HR and tell him to stop farting up the gas prices.... lol kidding....

Anyways.. here for me $1.29 a gallon to fill my truck gastank.. blah too high for me.. it might hit $1.50 this summer.. oyyy

:rofl:

now i wonder what happen to us everyone in usa if it goes up to 10! will all we crashed? or what! gone to homeless?? who knows! if that happen, then business people will sit and do s**t! lol!

If you don't give up to sell your truck then yes, you will be crash.

my 2005 ford truck f150 drinking 15 mpg (miles per gallons)
which it had around 20 gallon tanks i guess
gas cost for me 3.69 some are 4 dollor for gallons
that real crazy becasue i use be have 2 or less for a gallons for long time

Felt your pain, My durango are just like your truck. I'm stuck with guzzler tho.

Catty

My Ford Explorer drinks about 22 mpg with 21 gallons tank plus a couple more for reserve, so I'm good for about 450-500 miles depending on how I drive but normally I drive on freeways so that gives a better stretch on fuel and more miles per gallon. Btw my Explorer is 2WD (NOT 4WD).

I'm trying to have a less trip on my truck as much as possible to conserve my fuel. But at the same time it's going to be a challenge.

My boss have a Dodge Ram truck and he told me he spend $140 to fill his truck :eek: . As for me I paid about $75 to fill 19 gallons in my truck the other day *groan*

Gas price jumped 5 cents at Kansas City, KS Quicktrip. It's $3.54 now Yike!! :eek2:
Last week was $3.49

Right now jump 3.79!!! damn damn damn!!!! *thud*

But good thing i already gas fill up yesterday from BP --> 3.59 *whew*

*thud* i wish i have a power to tell them to stop!! grr!! oh well

I filled up my gastank $30 not too bad considering. The gas price was $3.99 .

NS , you might start using your natural gas:giggle: since you love it soooo much! You forgot the rest of that "oy " statement LOL

today gas 3.55 ... Oil down to 4.24

Right now in Bel Ail.. $3.61 ~we use our car more often than a truck. Yesterday filled up total $71 dollars! :eek3:

I don't drive at all. But my fiance is a driver. He is using his car. He didn't want to buy a truck because stupid gasoline price. If we have a kids. We will get a van or suv. He will use his mini copper car for go to work that all. He want to save the gas. Here is 3.85 still. I miss the gasoline price was 87 cent. :( This year is the worst than before. I heard about this summer will go up to 4 dollar. Damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back