Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas at Kansas City Kansas QuickTrip now scooted up to $3.65!!! Last Tuesday was $3.54!!

Catty

hurry up for Decra(spell) president! let see if they cut down?? who knows.... if not, then that it! i go vote different, not like Decr, Rebli, or Indep! it would be different!

me dont worry abt gas price cuz I ride bike to work or anywhere...

hurry up for Decra(spell) president! let see if they cut down?? who knows.... if not, then that it! i go vote different, not like Decr, Rebli, or Indep! it would be different!

It's Democrats :)

I highly doubt that the price will come back down even below $3 at all. We'll probably end up paying $3 and up for now on and going to go up. Coming back down and cheaper may never happen again :(

But then, with the future technology of Hybrids, and Electric vehicles, that will affect the oil company big time and that will be very expensive to buy gas and oil when the majority uses alternative other than gasoline/oil. The oil business will be hurting and may go out business when that happens when every vehicle uses full electric and less fuel.

Thanks to the oil companies, I'm broke and sick of spending so much on gas. I cannot go to work today. I'm low on gas and need to try stretch my budget a little longer by not going to work today and start work on Monday.

Thanks to the oil companies, I'm broke and sick of spending so much on gas. I cannot go to work today. I'm low on gas and need to try stretch my budget a little longer by not going to work today and start work on Monday.

That sucks dude, go sell your car and get a bike and you don't have to spend on gas anymore

I can't take it anymore.I got to pay $250.00 per month car payments,$133.00 for full coverage Insurance a month. When it hits $4.00 a gallon I am walking.

That sucks dude, go sell your car and get a bike and you don't have to spend on gas anymore

How will I get to work with a bike? I commute 18 miles one way to work. Bus going to my work isn't an option either.

I'm glad that I'm not in Rochester any more.

I hear complaints from some of my friends up there... gas there is usually 20 to 30 cents more than where I am. ;)

It's $3.59 here now but last Tues it was $3.49. I have a 2007 Nissan Frontier and I drive about 25 miles one way to my commuter lot and 25 miles back home and I fill up my truck every 5 days and it costs about $70. I'm thinking about trading my truck in for a car :-(

Today in Iowa $3.59 for cheapest grade.

I pay $460/mo for auto loan, $50/mo insurance (full coverage)... BUT I pay about $70-80 each week for GAS... I love my SUV but gas mileage sucks!

I can't take it anymore.I got to pay $250.00 per month car payments,$133.00 for full coverage Insurance a month. When it hits $4.00 a gallon I am walking.

3.69 regular, here in western pahttp://www.alldeaf.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

I pay $460/mo for auto loan, $50/mo insurance (full coverage)... BUT I pay about $70-80 each week for GAS... I love my SUV but gas mileage sucks!

Wow! that a lot of money.It sucks that we have to pay so much just to drive.

$460 a month and $70-80 dollars each week for gas? Damn! I pay $400 a month for my car, $100 full coverage insurance a month, and $30 dollars gas every 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back