Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northwest Oklahoma City 3.47 per gallons

pinky yea but cost for vet , feed food , blah! rme! more work!

yup lol! even throught alot of work with horse compare car/truck.. just change oil and check if need to fix.. i always keep change oil when it time up..

if i have a horse, i bath them, get vet to check on them, get food and feed them, fill up the water for them, clean up their stall, many more..

if i have a car/truck, i check oil, tranmission, brake, windshield fluid, tires. always change oil when it time up, same thing with tranmission and brake. windshleid is very slow to be out.. tire.. just check if need more air..
but clean up car/truck is not required.. up to you up to me..
that wont hurt at all.. while horse must bath.. both different!

oh well LOL!

:bowlol: @ Horselover! You're so funny! Yeah it's 2 much work on horse and car between. I guess Horse is more than car. Do you have your own horses at home?? You don't have to worry about gas. :giggle:

pinky, nope i dont have a horse.. i am using thier horse for training smile!

Well, Once again, The oil prices has increased.

This morning when I was driving on my way to work, I was passing by the gas station. The sign was at $3.55. I thought, "Hmm, I'll wait and fill up the car after I get off work on the way home." That was a mistake. A bad decision. When I got off work, I was in for a total shock. I saw the sign displaying at $3.75. I kept thinking "No way, It can't be. I just saw it at $3.55 this morning!" It spiked up within 20 cents in one day! :pissed:

Oh yeah, I had to cough up around $50 to get it filled. *groans*

Don't you hate it when you think you'll fill it later and whoops, it's too late because the prices has increased eh? I kept kicking myself in the head and I was like, Why did I have to put it off until later? :lol:

Well, Once again, The oil prices has increased.

This morning when I was driving on my way to work, I was passing by the gas station. The sign was at $3.55. I thought, "Hmm, I'll wait and fill up the car after I get off work on the way home." That was a mistake. A bad decision. When I got off work, I was in for a total shock. I saw the sign displaying at $3.75. I kept thinking "No way, It can't be. I just saw it at $3.55 this morning!" It spiked up within 20 cents in one day! :pissed:

Oh yeah, I had to cough up around $50 to get it filled. *groans*

Don't you hate it when you think you'll fill it later and whoops, it's too late because the prices has increased eh? I kept kicking myself in the head and I was like, Why did I have to put it off until later? :lol:

Do it now or regret it :rofl:

yes even i did mistake for pick same gas station.. example , i know few gas station keep lowest on almost all gas station in town... but end up the gas station which is next to my apt is the lowest of all! i should check on gas buddy before i go! grr! lol!

Gas here is $3.44 but good thing I have a small car=small gas tank so I only pay $30 dollars to fill up each time

$7.75 per gallon or $1.55 per litre.

What??? $7.75 per gallon in Australia?? Ohh my gosh!

I know but we don't pay it in gallons - we pay in litres, and they have just dropped to the high 1.40's now.

The price jumped again today. It was $3.45 and it's now $3.55 per gallon. :(

$3.70-$3.85 range mostly around here. Cheapest I saw is $3.59 and most expensive is $3.83 for regular unleaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back