Poor my foster dog

Dino65 said:
My dog had to be put to sleep today at 1 pm. Her health was deteriorating quickly. Sally is in Heaven playing with Max. RIP Sally and Max

:cry:

ohhh :(:( I am sorry about your dog Sally is passed already.

I notice it that 3 of dogs dead in same of month July​

Dates of death

My mom's dog Ricky ( July 06, 2006 )

Pomeranian's foster dog Max ( July 18, 2006 )

Dino65's dog Sally (July 23, 2006 )

You can see my signature picture of dog Ricky that he is passed away last July 6th 2006.

Sorry to hear of your loss... :angel: All good dogs go to Heaven ...

Attachments

• pomie.jpg
    pomie.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 4
Pomeranian Take your neighbor to court.Id would consider you calling a lawyer.People do take these cases to court Max was a valuable breed dog.I saw an episode on the peoples court when a neighbor took his neighbor to court cause the neighbors dog attacked his dog and he sued and won a judgement of $1500. Id would consider you going to court.

Buck my dog passed over due to bladder enlarged. So I wont bother go out look for the owner of the dog who attack Max. Cuz Max have been suffering the bladder pain for so long even long before I had him in my care. So I am not holding the owner of that dog. Max is now pain free. It is the previous owner to dropped Max off at the shelter back in April. Imaged the pain he goes thru and no one ever seeing that he was in pain. He did went to vet in Brooklyn Vet and I am surprised that he didnt catch on. I am very disappointed with the whole situation.

Thanks for your thought.

Pomeranian said:
Hi

My poor foster dog, Max. He just came in the house with the damage eye in the right. I dont know what happened. I will take him to the vet tmw. What should I do in the mean time??

Here is pix of Max.

He looks like he will have to have his eye removed!
Looks pretty bad!

Pomeranian said:
Hi

My poor foster dog, Max. He just came in the house with the damage eye in the right. I dont know what happened. I will take him to the vet tmw. What should I do in the mean time??

Here is pix of Max.

I am so sorry for your loss! :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Thanks you. Yea I still have other pix of him without damaged eyes. I missed him already. He does have a sweet personnally.

Pomeranian said:
Thanks you. Yea I still have other pix of him without damaged eyes. I missed him already. He does have a sweet personnally.

graphic1.gif

Hugs, I wish I was there to give you a real one! :hug:

Max is playing with Rosy at this moment I am sure!
Untitled.jpg

This is my lil Rosy.

Back