Poor my foster dog

go VET NOWWWWW!!!! it bad! oh man.poor

Pomeranian said:
Took him to the vet. He is either gotta lose his eyes or put him down. I am waiting to hear from the Pomposse.com.

I am frightening and waiting to hear from Loushell who is the owner of the pomposse.

I tried to call her but left answering machine. I hate that machine.

So I did send her email with the information what she want to be done for that poor dog. The vet said that he may have been attacked by other dog which the owner of the dog never let me know about it. That :pissed: me off. That owner should be responsible for what happened to that dog.

I hope the dog does not have to be put down. If it's just one eye, she should have a good life...there are many dogs who do just fine with one eye. Maybe your organization can pay for the vet bills since it is a foster dog, not your own. Ask them and see.

Max has been attacked by another dog and is requiring emergency surgery. Estimate by Dr. moon at the vet is 800.oo. Please we need donations now for little Max !!
Donations can be made at www.pomposse.com or by calling the vet ( Rochester Vet in NH) at 603-332-5893.

Just one eye. So let pray the donation come in. I hope you guys can donate at least $5.00. Thanks you.

Oh yeah .. My grandpa have same kind of that dog Pomeranian name Staple till passed away cause getting old which dont know why then later got new dog same kind of Pomeranian name Tiger till my grandpa's wife is passed away and still keep Tiger and move in live with my uncle which he dont know how to cook at all only wife cook I dunno why but I love my grandpa which he is so funny till my uncle make a mistake open the door and Tiger saw the door open and ran away it is gone!!!!! my grandpa is gave it up on Tiger till move to Winnipeg live with new girlfriend. I am sure ppl found Tiger and put in good family I guess :)

I hope so your dog to get into recovery (spelling) to get better :)

VamPyroX said:
OMG!!! What happened? Hope it gets well soon.

He was attacked by a dog since there is so many dogs in my mobile home park. I just cant wait to move out of the park soon. He is at the hospital at this moment. His eye have popped out and dried up so it is need to be removed. So hopefully there will be plenty of dontation for his surgery which cost $800.00. He is scare poor little dog. He hardly eat or drink all last nite and today. So I am praying that we do get enough money for his surgery.

Pomeranian said:
He was attacked by a dog since there is so many dogs in my mobile home park. I just cant wait to move out of the park soon. He is at the hospital at this moment. His eye have popped out and dried up so it is need to be removed. So hopefully there will be plenty of dontation for his surgery which cost $800.00. He is scare poor little dog. He hardly eat or drink all last nite and today. So I am praying that we do get enough money for his surgery.

Must pay in full in order to have a surgery? Even I am not rich but I am happy to pay some $$ thru Pomposse.com. Please keep me posted. $800.00 is not bad for that surgery. A new place and he is in pain so that's why he hardly eats or drinks.

Dino65 said:
Must pay in full in order to have a surgery? Even I am not rich but I am happy to pay some $$ thru Pomposse.com. Please keep me posted. $800.00 is not bad for that surgery. A new place and he is in pain so that's why he hardly eats or drinks.

You can make a donation as little as $5.00 would help but if you want to make a donation more the $5.00 that would be great. :hug:

I just received this in my email.

POMPOSSE, I just got off the phone speaking to Loushel regarding Max. The price of the operation for him will be $800.00. Loushel does not have funds to take care of this responsibility. Her account is going into the negative with her own personal responsibilities (rent, car note, etc). She has just paid her own bills on Saturday.I see that people have already donated and to those I say thank you. Max needs this surgery no later than tomorrow, and I ask that if each one of us donate $5-10.00 we can make it happen. Max can be saved. I am strapped but after this email I am going to make my donation.

PLEASE EACH ONE OF US IS SOMEWHAT RESPONSIBLE FOR POM POSSE AND WHAT HAPPENS TO EACH ONE OF THESE PRECIOUS BABIES. WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE LOUSHEL PUT OUT OF HER HOME OR HER CAR REPROSSED. WE ALSO DO NOT WANT TO SEE POMPOSSE CLOSE, SO COME ON GROUP GO TO T! HE WEBSITE DONATE WHAT YOU CAN - EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. EACH ONE OF THESE BABIES COST MONEY FOR TRANSPORTATION, VET VISITS, FOOD AND ETC. OUR FUND RAISING EFFORTS HAVE WORKED IN THE PAST, BUT IN THIS CASE MAX NEEDS IT NOW!! MAX CAN'T WAIT AND NEITHER CAN WE CLOSE OUR EYES TO THIS.

LOOK AT HIS PICTURE AND SAY YES MAX I WILL HELP YOU AND DONATE.

JENISE

Ta Da I just donated $$ for Max's medical expense. Let's pray for him. Dino

OMG.. that dog is adorable... OFC i will donate... I am animal lover...
SxyPorkie

Awww :hug:

I hope hes pulling through the surgery.. I am sure the donations are filling up.. since I dont have credit card to make order through this.. sorry..

I am sure vet and others have organizations to outreach to make dontations.. OR you can go petstore.. with jar.. asking for donation.. :)

good luck.. i am glad that you took him to ER..

hey im surprise the vet wouldnt surgery on him! I had an emengercy surgery on my dog and they bill me and allow me pay later instead of right away. Maybe you can neogatie with the vet and see if you can make a plan of payment or something like that. do not let them put him to sleep just because of one eye. it can be fix somehow! some of vet are so damn selfish! ugh... i wanted to pay the whole bill but i dont have $$$! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: im so pissed off at this stupid vet!!!!!!!!!!

This morning at 7:30 am the fund is now at $403.00. Please keep it coming. Need $400.00 to go.

Re: [PomPosse] Re: Max has 2 more Angels

Sherrie thank you so much for actively finding help for us!!!! Hugs back to you!!! Ronda

dgsbear61 <dgsbear@...> wrote:

I have another person made a donation from alldeaf.com. Thanks Sherrie.

Hugs

Back