Political Move Cave-In

Status
Not open for further replies.
The space program boosted Tang sales in the 60's. :D

I thought you said you could do a cost/benefit!

Where you and Cheetha get lost is.......who pays for NASA?
Right the taxpayers of America....they have no choice
In return for THEIR INVESTMENT, the advancements come at a second cost to THEM.

YES, solar technology had ben R&Red by private companies and the products are allowable to the public. But the public pays through the nose for second-rated advancement. NO, I don't fault these private companies. They did not have an over $1 billion dollars a year, on average, for R&R like NASA did. Had they had that much the advancements would today be first-rated and affordable to all, unlike today's which are affordable only to the well-off.

Actually I have a say every time I go to the polls. How do you think those guys in Washington get their job? Santa Clause? :shock:

That is right....and I remember it was like $1.50 a jar.
I thought it was rather nasty tasting but my brother liked it, and Hubby tells me his family thrived on it. :giggle:

oh I see. I wouldn't know because like what my avatar says... I'm the elitist. I eat/drink healthy and natural stuff.... and steaks :lol:

I don't drink and eat common American food products much like Cheetos, Fruit Rolls, Capri Sun, etc.
I know about a lot of things that I don't personally use. :lol:

BTW, I don't think there's anything elite about steak eating--that's very American, especially if it's grilled outside. :D

BTW, I don't think there's anything elite about steak eating--that's very American, especially if it's grilled outside. :D

hhmmm.... is it elitist if I eat it at restaurant with chef grilling it for me? :lol:

j/k. I hate steakhouses. it's overrated.

Actually I have a say every time I go to the polls. How do you think those guys in Washington get their job? Santa Clause? :shock:

You are totally right. The American people elected these idiots, now it is time to get rid of them. Otherwise, the people will get no benefit of their money/taxes. It is high time these "Santa Clauses" stop giving a few people "just what I ask for" and others "a lump of coal".

T-bones all the way!

You are totally right. The American people elected these idiots, now it is time to get rid of them. Otherwise, the people will get no benefit of their money/taxes. It is high time these "Santa Clauses" stop giving a few people "just what I ask for" and others "a lump of coal".

methinks you don't know how to manage money.

I do and I am getting benefit of my money and tax.

I thought for a few seconds that you said it was very UNamerican. :lol: Well, that got my attention. :giggle: I love steak but I rarely eat it.

methinks you don't know how to manage money.

I do and I am getting benefit of my money and tax.

You are entitle to your thoughts. FYI, in the 38 years with USPS I refused to use the TSP but invested with Vanguard the whole time. I'm comfortable with a high six-figure investment. Not an elite but comfortable in retirement, I earn it!

I thought it was rather nasty tasting but my brother liked it, and Hubby tells me his family thrived on it. :giggle:

My mom used to mix Tang, Instant Tea with Lemon, sugar, and cinnamon together to make an instant spiced tea mix at holiday time. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back