Political Move Cave-In

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are entitle to your thoughts. FYI, in the 38 years with USPS I refused to use the TSP but invested with Vanguard the whole time. I'm comfortable with a high six-figure investment. Not an elite but comfortable in retirement, I earn it!

Wait, wait....you worked at a government job for all those years??? And now you spend all your time dissing the government???:laugh2:

Can you say big fat hypocrit?

What is it with these aging Tea Partiers? :laugh2: Give me all the government benefits I can hold, but damn it...keep your hands off my Medicare!!:laugh2:

You are entitle to your thoughts. FYI, in the 38 years with USPS I refused to use the TSP but invested with Vanguard the whole time. I'm comfortable with a high six-figure investment. Not an elite but comfortable in retirement, I earn it!

oh I'm sorry to hear....

Wait, wait....you worked at a government job for all those years??? And now you spend all your time dissing the government???:laugh2:

Can you say big fat hypocrit?

What is it with these aging Tea Partiers? :laugh2: Give me all the government benefits I can hold, but damn it...keep your hands off my Medicare!!:laugh2:

Just ask all the thousands of postal workers who worked at low wages for years if they did not earn every penny of benefit. They paid in through sweat, tears and back-breaking hard labor. As oppose to those now getting entitlements without paying a dime nor lifting a finger to EARN the benefit.

Just ask all the thousands of postal workers who worked at low wages for years if they did not earn every penny of benefit. They paid in through sweat, tears and back-breaking hard labor. As oppose to those now getting entitlements without paying a dime nor lifting a finger to EARN the benefit.

Hypocrit, hypocrit, hypocrit. Take, take, take from the government, and all the while bitching about others you think are taking from the government. Two faced and hypocritical. Virtually nothing you have to say carries the least little bit of weight after discovering that you have been supported by the government for 38 years in a government job and are now sitting back and enjoying government sponsored retirement. You are a disgusting hypocrit, no more, no less.

Hypocrit, hypocrit, hypocrit. Take, take, take from the government, and all the while bitching about others you think are taking from the government. Two faced and hypocritical. Virtually nothing you have to say carries the least little bit of weight after discovering that you have been supported by the government for 38 years in a government job and are now sitting back and enjoying government sponsored retirement. You are a disgusting hypocrit, no more, no less.

Take, take, take!!??!! This is showing how dumb you really are.
I earned, a reported in my post, every penny all by myself.
Long ago the deaf said "Why not get SSDI, you are qualified?"
I've never got one penny of SSDI nor SSI nor anything other than a rebate all taxpayers also got. You take the cake where it comes to making dumb post.

I thought it was rather nasty tasting but my brother liked it, and Hubby tells me his family thrived on it. :giggle:

I loved Tang as a kid but it was a treat we rarely got.

There is a man named Tang that works the driving range at my club. Every time I see him I greet him with "What's up OJ" just to hear him say "I'm not OJ, I'm Tang". I kills me every time.

(Note: I tip him well out of guilt)

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite. Take, take, take from the government, and all the while bitching about others you think are taking from the government. Two faced and hypocritical. Virtually nothing you have to say carries the least little bit of weight after discovering that you have been supported by the government for 38 years in a government job and are now sitting back and enjoying government sponsored retirement. You are a disgusting hypocrite, no more, no less.

A) The USPS in an independent Fed agency that derives most of it's revenue through products and services rather than tax dollars.

B) It's called "earning" when you work, not "taking". There is a huge difference.

A) The USPS in an independent Fed agency that derives most of it's revenue through products and services rather than tax dollars.

B) It's called "earning" when you work, not "taking". There is a huge difference.

Oh, puh-leeze. Like there are not benefits to a government job that the average employee in a non-government job never has available to them. It is being terribly naive at best, and purposely obtuse at worst, to ignore the fact that most people seek out government employment simply because the benefits are so much better than the private sector.

And yes, to take advantage of those for 38 years, and then turn around and act as if the government has never done anything for you is to be hypocritical.

It seems that you are getting your money's worth from your spell checker. What a shame that you tend to focus on the superficial instead of the deeper issues in a discussion.:cool2: Oh, well. Just a sign of a deep seated need to believe that one is superior. The stuff bullies are made of.

Oh, puh-leeze. Like there are not benefits to a government job that the average employee in a non-government job never has available to them. It is being terribly naive at best, and purposely obtuse at worst, to ignore the fact that most people seek out government employment simply because the benefits are so much better than the private sector.

And yes, to take advantage of those for 38 years, and then turn around and act as if the government has never done anything for you is to be hypocritical.

It seems that you are getting your money's worth from your spell checker. What a shame that you tend to focus on the superficial instead of the deeper issues in a discussion.:cool2: Oh, well. Just a sign of a deep seated need to believe that one is superior. The stuff bullies are made of.

Those benefits are still earned as part of compensation. Much different than entitlements.

Exactually. But you are forgetting that she is the hero of those getting entitlement.

Are you jealous? I mean, really. Some people find better jobs than others. So?

My late FIL worked all his life for an automotive industry with extremely good benefits, better than any government job. So?

There's nothing wrong with seeking a job with good benefits, especially if one works hard at that job.

Take advantage? That is so insulting to all government employees. If they put in the labor, why shouldn't they be compensated?

Are you jealous? I mean, really. Some people find better jobs than others. So?

My late FIL worked all his life for an automotive industry with extremely good benefits, better than any government job. So?

There's nothing wrong with seeking a job with good benefits, especially if one works hard at that job.

Take advantage? That is so insulting to all government employees. If they put in the labor, why shouldn't they be compensated?

Why would she be jealous? She's already gainfully employed.

Why would she be jealous? She's already gainfully employed.
That's not the same as all those golden government job benefits she thinks all civil service workers get. Especially if many of those workers didn't even need to get a PhD in order to make good money and get a good retirement plan.

A) The USPS in an independent Fed agency that derives most of its revenue through products and services rather than tax dollars.

:wave:

That's not the same as all those golden government job benefits she thinks all civil service workers get. Especially if many of those workers didn't even need to get a PhD in order to make good money and get a good retirement plan.

Oh? Which civil service workers don't get the benefits? From what I can see, many get better benefits than they would in the private sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back