Please Pray For My Friend's son

Sunshine1 said:
Hello … Glad you and others notice there is Guest Book on the website that I posted previously. I wasn’t sure if I’m allowing to post here without your permission. Because I don’t know them well and I’m basically an AD newbie. I don’t want to offend. I just thought perhaps others would like to read.

Also there is photo gallery in Guest Book that you could submit pictures for memories of Tyler there too such as Tyler with his baseball uniform, Tyler and Jaci and perhaps more. I’m so glad Tyler had a good time on July 4th. Tyler Campbell will be missed by a lot of people. He’s now God’s angel. I will continue to pray for Teana and her family/friends.
that okay u can put here but next time ask me allright.. smile.. i am not mad.. :D

TB, Thanks for the news link...Teana is beautiful mom..my heart goes out to her..:hug:

i review the link make me cry
thinking of my cousins over again being on the news sighs

hugs to all

I am so sorry :tears: my thought and prayer go to Tyler's mother and family. Seen the picture of Tyler he is a wonderful and handsome child.

I looked at the links and it make me feel goosebump!! that I feel sad to see him is passed away :(.

when I was thinking and pop in my mind oh yeah my cousin have asthma. In few years ago that he was 6 or 7 yrs old my aunt saw him that my cousin couldnt breath and his lip was turned into blue so my aunt rush him to ER in right away and till he breath now whew lucky that was so close. Now he is 9 yrs old or 8 yrs old. My aunt didnt know he have asthma just found out that he have asthma.

wow i'm impress tyler's mother is very strong and brave. I know its hard path for her to live on that journey. It did bring me some tears. Of course asthama isn't easy. I been helped my best friend's bf and my bf who have bad asthama too. I been there. I'm wonder about Tyler father? I don't mean to nosy. Wonder if he feel about this?

TweetyBird said:
i wanna put here so yall can check on news.. http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=5134317
Thank you for showing here. It very inspired! I never thought that news showed it there before whoa! It very touched my heart! :tears: I always remember your son! Whoa! How sad! You made me crying! I prayer for your family and friends. I noticed mom overwhelm and little numb! I understand it not easy! I am very proud of AllDeaf are very support you all!!! God richly bless you! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

SherryCherish said:
wow i'm impress tyler's mother is very strong and brave. I know its hard path for her to live on that journey. It did bring me some tears. Of course asthama isn't easy. I been helped my best friend's bf and my bf who have bad asthama too. I been there. I'm wonder about Tyler father? I don't mean to nosy. Wonder if he feel about this?
his father is sad abt this too... yea his mother is very strong and brave..

i came home from funeral home n applebee's... BABYANGEL and linneaelliott came funeral home, i gave them :hug: it made me feel good and tyler's mom too.. smile.. babyangel is sooo sweet lady i know her for 3 yrs smlie.. wow there are beautiful funeral home, LOT LOT LOT flowers n plants.. also baseball and basketball shirts stand up there too.. everything.. wow.. it made me feel good cuz of he was very popular!

TweetyBird said:
i came home from funeral home n applebee's... BABYANGEL and linneaelliott came funeral home, i gave them :hug: it made me feel good and tyler's mom too.. smile.. babyangel is sooo sweet lady i know her for 3 yrs smlie.. wow there are beautiful funeral home, LOT LOT LOT flowers n plants.. also baseball and basketball shirts stand up there too.. everything.. wow.. it made me feel good cuz of he was very popular!

WOW! i know hard for them.. since they are not gonna see Tyler again before school coming up soon but good thing they will alway remma him no matter what :) and glad that make you feel betta much

TweetyBird said:
Tell us about tomorrow what happen funeral okay. I sure that they love listen your story! God bless you all!!!

when I got home from home funeral and AppleBee's... wow.. there alot of poeple and shocked over my arts and one of Tyler's coach asked me for his favor for make mascot of TC as Tyler Campbell for this fall for uniform... I told him I dont mind.. his mom happy and love my arts of him.. here is pic of arts...

ShortyIrish7 said:
when I got home from home funeral and AppleBee's... wow.. there alot of poeple and shocked over my arts and one of Tyler's coach asked me for his favor for make mascot of TC as Tyler Campbell for this fall for uniform... I told him I dont mind.. his mom happy and love my arts of him.. here is pic of arts...

:jaw: WOW!!! my arms of hair that went straight up from goosebump wow you are so good art of draw. Ohh glad that Tyler's coach asked you do for baseball teams for this fall of uniform. I am sure Tyler's teams are so proud and happy and miss Tyler. I am no good at that draw hehe only I draw cartoon simple that is all :lol:

Hope Tyler's baseball teams gonna win for the champ for Tyler :)

ShortyIrish7 said:

Wow it's great that you make it! and i m sure they will keep alway remma him

ShortyIrish7 said:
650ade2edd.jpg

wow another draw face of Tyler. You got so amazing draw of artist. Tyler gonna be so proud of you that you draw of him and gonna draw for his coach of uniform for this fall :).

Back