Please Pray For My Friend's son

Oh it is so awful to hear the news. Too young to die, I will say a prayer for a miracle and for swelling to go down. It hurts to see someone to suffer and put alot of sadness and scary on the family.

update.... i went there, he have running fever is 102... alike 1 to 10 how serious so he is near 10 brain dead.. so we keep prayer for him to get better soon... sigh.. still swelling but not up yet... ofc DR gave him lot med for everything and try to get him getting better..

It's Tyler

It him and he is 11 and half yrs old..he made alll A honor since he was 1st grade.. he never get b or c... he love play sport baseball and basketball.. he is very popular at school and had gf too.. his gf visited him yesterday oh man she was very upset... gee... he is handsome boy! :(

tyler.jpg

GalaxyAngel said:
Did you telll DR that she gave your son last medation Child's medication.. Important info for DR so DR can scan what wrong w/activity brain...

I pray your friend's son and get well recovery... Jesus will look out for your friend's son fully hand.. to help heal him....

Breath breaking my heart goes out for your friend's son really quite so young age of 11 yrs old... I'll be touched prayer for your friend's son....
yea she did told dr that she gave him last med... ofc.. thanks for prayer!

I'm terribly sorry to hear about Tyler.. He and everyone close to him will be in my thoughts...

May there be a miracle to come upon him. This is so sad...Bless his heart and the ones who love him...it's gotta break your heart to see him suffer.
Blessed Be

Even tho I do not know TweetyBird and RebaGirl... but as i read all posts on this thread.. My heart goes out to them.. my tears rolled down my cheeks.. he is in my prayer... Hope everything will work out...

SxyPorkie :(

I am still praying for Tyler and for his mom and for everyone who are close to him.
I had tears in my eyes when I looked at the picture of him.

Bad news sigh.. He is processing die in 1 hr to 24 hrs.. I am at hospital again.. *crying*

aww looking at the picture .. he sure look handsome.. it does made me cry look at the picture.. he is too young.. :(

what next step is the dr going to do ? i wonder? more tests or what?

oh no.. mean have to pull the life support off ?? oh no... not good..

May God be with the family in this difficult time. :(

Oh man! i m sorry heard abt Tyler *sigh* mah pray for you and his's family that sad He is only 11 oh man.. and but ur not only same thing i just find out mah good friend's mom just passed away few day ago shocked news *hug* pls hang in there aii sista

GalaxyAngel said:
Did you telll DR that she gave your son last medation Child's medication.. Important info for DR so DR can scan what wrong w/activity brain...

I pray your friend's son and get well recovery... Jesus will look out for your friend's son fully hand.. to help heal him....

Breath breaking my heart goes out for your friend's son really quite so young age of 11 yrs old... I'll be touched prayer for your friend's son....

Oh yeah I agreed with you.

I hope so Tyler to be alive. I hope his family going to be postive and doing okay.

Tania, please page me as soon as you hear something news. It made me feel really sad because I know him and his mom for a long time. He is too young....just page me. please

Not pass a way yet so still processing in 1 to 24 hrs n i will keep u upate

TweetyBird said:
Not pass a way yet so still processing in 1 to 24 hrs n i will keep u upate

Ohhh I thought already passed away oh whew hope keep going to be alive.

Awww damn! I am sorry! Here's my hugs! If u need talk, I'm here to listen.

Keep us posted.

:hug:

TweetyBird said:
Bad news sigh.. He is processing die in 1 hr to 24 hrs.. I am at hospital again.. *crying*

Back