picture of your desktop

FreeWoman77 said:
catmandu has beautiful, how to do?
i did click prtscn then click paint there no shown my desktop tried click same time ctrl+v neither works, i m so idiot at computer :(
Thanks! :)

-Print screen
-Open paint program > Click "New" > then control V to paste
-Save file

Try that.

Catmandu said:
Thanks! :)

-Print screen
-Open paint program > Click "New" > then control V to paste
-Save file

Try that.

:ty: look #321, no idea why not shown but click that link there's :wiggle:

FreeWoman77 said:
:ty: look #321, no idea why not shown but click that link there's :wiggle:
Geez that was fast! Hey, good job! Wow your girls have grown so big :eek2: and they are gorgeous! I think the youngest girl looks a lot like you, am I right? :D

DeafMonkey said:
screenshot.gif
ofc ur fave monkey! :)

The monkeys are so cute! Man, so much yellow! :eek: I don't think my eyes can tolerate that much color ha!

Catmandu said:
Geez that was fast! Hey, good job! Wow your girls have grown so big :eek2: and they are gorgeous! I think the youngest girl looks a lot like you, am I right? :D

:) time sure flyes fast they re growing big, many said alot at her father cuz of blonde n blue eyes but when I showed them my pic of myself at 3 was blonde and blue sky eyes too they realized sure alike me :lol: I'd say 50/50 :D

TweetyBird said:
hahahah same as tweetybird!!! :nana:
Tweetybird is small and so cute! That, I don't mind. :D I see you have hawaiin wallpaper with pink sky - it's gorgeous! Makes me feel relaxed. :)

:nana: toobad if it is too bright yellow lol hahahahahahahaha, but i can add different colors or else of monkey's background lol

Catmandu said:
Tweetybird is small and so cute! That, I don't mind. :D I see you have hawaiin wallpaper with pink sky - it's gorgeous! Makes me feel relaxed. :)
oh yea true! hahah.. oh yea i wanna go hawaii and make me relaxed! wanna join?

Yeah that looks real pretty DeafMonkey :dizzy: I think I'd better cover my eyes now!

Catmandu said:
Yeah that looks real pretty DeafMonkey :dizzy: I think I'd better cover my eyes now!

Hahahahaha :lol: cover your eyes?? lol is that bright or others of my background?? lol :lol:

DeafMonkey.. Hey I really likes your background.. so um, can I have one ?
Pretty please.. Looks so innocent cute monkies!

Back