picture of your desktop

Bye Bye Saleen......In its place, The Christy Girl, by early 20th century artist Howard Chandler Christy, luring prospective sailors to the Navy Recuriting Station during World War I.....

03d.jpg

Never heard of Howard Chandler Christy? Go over to http://www.bpib.com/illustra2/christy.htm and learn more about him and his early 20th Century art....

Here is mine.. It's a close up pic of The Pleiades aka the seven sisters and is flirted by the Comet Machholz. One of my favorite picture :)

Attachments

• luckysmilesdesktop.jpg
    luckysmilesdesktop.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 20
my desktop pix at work

here is my current desktop bkgd.

Attachments

• bkgd112005.JPG
    bkgd112005.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 19
deafclimber said:
here is my current desktop bkgd.

ayyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *hurts my eyes* too quite bright white w/orange.. you comfy your eyes view your desktop ?

I don't... Prefer dark background effect me feel soft relaxation eyes.. don't want my eyes BOING wide open stare bright desktop..
Like this~~> :eek:

:rofl:

well yea but i have a little pride of this orange/white company, cingular wireless, that i work for nearly 14 yrs. :)

lol that is too bright.. i agree.. i dont like too bright.. can hurt my eyes and giving me headaches.. i prefer my background to be dark like my 7 little sisters and the comet .. that one fit just right for my eyes.. :)

Its easy...I copied and pasted into paint then resize it and save it. And upload on imageshack. :)

fei ku said:
hey how can u copy and paste it so i can make my desktop in here look smooth u know? like urs??

see on your keyboard "Prt Scr" call print screen then put on your paint program what you have then save as then go to pocketbucket or imageshack then post it in here :)

DeafMonkey said:
see on your keyboard "Prt Scr" call print screen then put on your paint program what you have then save as then go to pocketbucket or imageshack then post it in here :)
i see on my keyboard prtscn it wouldnt work :dunno:

It should be in your computer...go to start and go to program and find paint. I dunno. if you have it or not...QUOTE=TweetyBird]where paint?[/QUOTE]

Back