picture of your desktop

My Own Customiz Desktop!

I did completely customiz own wallpaper and mypicture in the desktop countdown clock!

mydesktop360c2ww.jpg

Isn't that supreme cool!?

My desktop has a background of my boyfriend Dylan (he's deaf, I'm hearing); plus I have the Windows Recall theme applied through Tune Up Styler.

(My resolution runs at 1280x1024 so I resized it to 800x600)

My cat out of the bag!

It's my first time to post here.

Do you like it? - something different - what do you think of it?
Ummm? :eek2:

:giggle: I posted the same picture here last year.. I can´t remember which pages... :giggle:

Liebling:-))) said:
:giggle: I posted the same picture here last year.. I can´t remember which pages... :giggle:
Oh Liebling, do you recognised who is this dick belongs to - happy holiday memory I had!! :3some:

Tamara said:
Oh Liebling, do you recognised who is this dick belongs to - happy holiday memory I had!! :3some:

Where you get that picture from? :shock:

I so don't like taking up the space of the board, so instead I will post the link of what is on my desktop. I have an iMac, and yes I am a Mac freak. I wuv my Mac and wouldn't DARE go to a PC. So here it is, and yes I did make the wallpaper :)

My Desktop at this moment

Enjoy!

Heazie said:
I so don't like taking up the space of the board, so instead I will post the link of what is on my desktop. I have an iMac, and yes I am a Mac freak. I wuv my Mac and wouldn't DARE go to a PC. So here it is, and yes I did make the wallpaper :)

My Desktop at this moment

Enjoy!

You aren't the only one using a Mac. I use one also. There are some Alldeaf members using a Mac computer, too.

[off topic]
That's great! Will be nice to meet the Mac users here, PM me if you like :)

So back to the orginial topic. ;)[back to the topic]

Heazie..
I let you know Limewire is extreme dangerous "sharing files" as condiser hijacking.. that what I recieved it coming from.. that why I'm no longer user of limewire.. Made me wonder yours anything gets from them?

sorry off topic..

Go back topic aboutdesktop.. :D

I've went thru several wallpapers on the poor laptop since I last posted one (with the Christy Girl of course).....

I change wallpapers more than I change different style of boxer shorts! *snicker* .....Anyways in honor of the upcoming Disney/Pixar movie "Cars" coming on the screen in June, here it is in cartoon glory a 1951 Hudson Hornet forevermore known as Doc Hudson....

524.jpg

Oh BTW the voice for that Hudson is none other than Paul Newman! How fitting for an accomplished actor like him to be the voice for that car in the movie :)

Back