picture of your desktop

Mama2AFTIV said:
It should be in your computer...go to start and go to program and find paint. I dunno. if you have it or not...QUOTE=TweetyBird]where paint?
[/QUOTE]
i got it then what?

SHYT hold wait till my roommate leave and go on Web cam I'll explain to you ok?

i got it then what?[/QUOTE]

hawaii.jpg

Mama2AFTIV said:
SHYT hold wait till my roommate leave and go on Web cam I'll explain to you ok?

i got it then what?
[/QUOTE]

i did press "prt scrn" on keyboard.........nothing happen???

FreeWoman77 said:
i see on my keyboard prtscn it wouldnt work :dunno:

ohhh stupid me :lol: forgot to said when you click on "prt Scr" then go into paint program what you have then look for "edit" then click on "paste" or press on the keyboard to hold same time "CTRL + V ". if not work then click on " new " page the paste it :)

FreeWoman77 said:
good job! its beautiful! i m still working on figuring out how :type:
thanks!!!! when u click print screen then go menu and look for paint there then click and paste there then save it then put here... hope it help u

TweetyBird said:
thanks!!!! when u click print screen then go menu and look for paint there then click and paste there then save it then put here... hope it help u

yeah or use " CTRL + V " at the same time hehe

DeafMonkey said:
ohhh stupid me :lol: forgot to said when you click on "prt Scr" then go into paint program what you have then look for "edit" then click on "paste" or press on the keyboard to hold same time "CTRL + V ". if not work then click on " new " page the paste it :)

neither works :pissed:

Here's my latest wallpaper. :)

Attachments

• kvdaybg.jpg
    kvdaybg.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 11
catmandu has beautiful, how to do?
i did click prtscn then click paint there no shown my desktop tried click same time ctrl+v neither works, i m so idiot at computer :(

FreeWoman77 said:
catmandu has beautiful, how to do?
i did click prtscn then click paint there no shown my desktop tried click same time ctrl+v neither works, i m so idiot at computer :(

open paint first ..... then minimize it and prtscn it then go back to paint and paste it it should work.

Back