Phonak Naida

yep, no problems with my Safaris right now :)

I notice it on dirty earmold issues on problem cause on wax, I think so clean up important to prevent to earmold! issues on cause on problem clean up prevent to worst to increase worst that is wise!

My left ear implanted 9.6.2011 Nucleus 5, will be activated July 11, 2011.
I have lost the right ear at frequencies of 1000 to 115 db, 2000-100dB, 4000 to 90 db. There have Widex Senso, but I can only hear some sounds that I can not tell if you do not know, I do not understand.
The combination of CI and hearing aids?

Hi Radka; I had HA in left ear and CI on right side for over a year before I got second CI. Both aid to comprehension and I'm still learning with the new CI and taking longer than I anticipated.
Where are you located in Czech? Spent a week in SumPerk a few years back and a couple of days in Praha. Wonderfully country and so much enjoyed it there. Friend and I felt that there were only two kinds of women in Czech. those that were attractive and those that were VERY attractive :) When we got back here he went into a local Wall-mart and came out and UGG, we need to go back to Czech! :) We do have a problem with your language however, very difficult for me. First night in SumPerk, waitress brought out a menu, looked at us and our puzzlement and said "O" and went back and brought out menu's in German! We could not read that either :) Finally figured out something and food was excellent but not quite what either of us expected. :) Over all we had a wonderful time and enjoyed your country immensely.

Back