Phonak Naida

Hey,

Quick question about the i Com. I am planning to buy it so I can use it as a wireless headphone.

I plan to use it to listen to music on my ipod when I run. My audiologist told me that the icom has to be around my neck otherwise it won't work.

Is this true? Can i put it in my pocket/waistpouch and run?

How do you learn it start Hearing Aid how long

you are school? support FM both hearing aid:wave:

you live on USA?

I'm in school and I've been wearing hearing aids for a long time *started wearing them as an infant*
yeah I support the FM and both hearing aids since I gots them and it's great. :)

I'm in school and I've been wearing hearing aids for a long time *started wearing them as an infant*
yeah I support the FM and both hearing aids since I gots them and it's great. :)

that is nice hearing surprised imrpesssive you lots of long time I am interesting!!

Hope be you enjoy hearing aid! long time wow!

I have issues problem earmold seems on 6 month I think so might not sure few research, I might to ask question I send to my audiology said issues your earmold I think start November I probably It is very problem troubleshooting sound blurred on my , long time wait for August 2 I am surprised back up not enough clean up screw up my hearing aid!

I have the same problem with my earmolds that are on my old Siemens and I found it falling apart
no worries, I'll use my purple earmolds when it's old and attach them to my old analogs.

and yep, long time :)

I have the same problem with my earmolds that are on my old Siemens and I found it falling apart
no worries, I'll use my purple earmolds when it's old and attach them to my old analogs.

and yep, long time :)

really It is difficult! I hope be solve techincal , figure out on solve! I think so new earmold will replace new soon ! I am not sure when interpreter will book I will update :) I hope be fix on solve not work or possible issues tough! :)

yep but it's easy having an old earmold attached to the current hearing aids attached to the old hearing aids LOL now that's a fix without having to spend on new earmolds.
good luck on that though

yep but it's easy having an old earmold attached to the current hearing aids attached to the old hearing aids LOL now that's a fix without having to spend on new earmolds.
good luck on that though

yup I am figure out think so supposed figure out wish be new earmolds smooth I prefer black :lol: I wish be on ear mold If supposed forget it on happened, I figure out issues on lots of work on clean up on my hearing aid sigh

Back