Phonak Naida

My left ear implanted 9.6.2011 Nucleus 5, will be activated July 11, 2011.
I have lost the right ear at frequencies of 1000 to 115 db, 2000-100dB, 4000 to 90 db. There have Widex Senso, but I can only hear some sounds that I can not tell if you do not know, I do not understand.
The combination of CI and hearing aids?

why not, I wonder you have can hearing loss? or you deaf or profound

The audio 1000 - 115 dB, 2000-100 db, 4000 to 90 db hearing loss remains on the right. Hearing at other frequencies is zero.

it's usually for "hard of hearing". it won't work for me.

My hearing loss is classified as "severe". Not sure what numbers to post on from the audiograms but that's the word everyone uses. For whatever reason, my word discrimination score varies wildly from 40% to 60% over time.

oh boy.... LOL but cleaning them is a pain in the butt.

:giggle: lol haha! you are funny! how do you know I can hear weird on noise puzzled it complication mess on blurred system! I puzzled it happened chip whew
I am final :lol: I am lazy!

LOL thanks :D
who knows? I have a dry cleaning kit now

your welcome I am very pretty pain bumm :lol: I am very design!LOL I know you most :P I am pretty mess conflict to mind on hearing aid I am very pretty difficult!

LOL well I had Siemens before which was my very 1st pair back when I was a baby (look at my avatar) then I had Oticons, my 1st Oticon which I bealive is now crap since it didn't have a volume control! very hard with the SIN *speech in noise* and now I'm on my 3rd set of Oticon which are awesome since I get a streamer with it :D
BUT I also use a Phonak FM system which I find not breakable because I drop my old FM 2 many times!

The Phonak FM system works with your Oticon aids? Huh. I thought the whole system had to be from the same maker! I don't know that much about it, obviously.

The Phonak FM system works with your Oticon aids? Huh. I thought the whole system had to be from the same maker! I don't know that much about it, obviously.

She probably has the Phonak FM receivers that attach to "boots" on her HAs.

LOL well I had Siemens before which was my very 1st pair back when I was a baby (look at my avatar) then I had Oticons, my 1st Oticon which I bealive is now crap since it didn't have a volume control! very hard with the SIN *speech in noise* and now I'm on my 3rd set of Oticon which are awesome since I get a streamer with it :D
BUT I also use a Phonak FM system which I find not breakable because I drop my old FM 2 many times!

I notice your avatar look like! LOL I understand you old on :lol: new changes :) I wish be new picture btw you think so avatar!
wow I am surprised

Back