Phonak Naida

high headache worst on my brain crap I have headache often! tough volume to noise! that is terrible!

thats how i was for a while... my brain told me it wasn't use to actually hearing any sound... there are still times when I have to turn them down at work... try not to wear them all the time... because i still like my silent world :)

maybe you can ask the audi to program your Naidas to a lower volume so it will be easy for you to turn it down :)

thats how i was for a while... my brain told me it wasn't use to actually hearing any sound... there are still times when I have to turn them down at work... try not to wear them all the time... because i still like my silent world :)

it is true sometimes off and on depend on hear your volume adjust! if suppose cause your headache worst increase cause brain migrane not good health

worried and easy headahache mix up on conflict to my brian sound can enviorment I hate someone beep telephone I am not complaint ! I wish be nature
hard to world variety issues headache!

maybe you can ask the audi to program your Naidas to a lower volume so it will be easy for you to turn it down :)

you are right!

see? that resolved my problem with my Oticon Gaias but their speech in noise method is not too good thus my reason to switch to stronger hearing aids with volume control ;)

Anyone using a telecoil program with the Naidas? Had a couple go-rounds with my audi - apparently if you have the HAs sending telecoil sounds to the other HA you can't turn off the microphones completely. One audi in the office called Phonak and found you can turn them down, so she did (30dB) and it seemed to help.

When the telecoil program is on, I'm finding I hear a LOT of interference when using it in the car ('11 Accord)...

Thoughts?

When the telecoil program is on, I'm finding I hear a LOT of interference when using it in the car ('11 Accord)...

I use Siemens super power aids and also get a lot of interference using the t-coil in the car.

my audi told me wed that the interferance i was getting on my tcoil mode was because of my screen on my droid... not sure about the reason on the car... but my tcoil wasn't working well for me, so i just use zoom now... though i still can't really understand much of what is being said... thank goodness for call captioning.

my audi told me wed that the interferance i was getting on my tcoil mode was because of my screen on my droid... not sure about the reason on the car... but my tcoil wasn't working well for me, so i just use zoom now... though i still can't really understand much of what is being said... thank goodness for call captioning.

Which captioning program or company do you use?

yeah it was moderate severe before and my thresholds were stable BUT when I got my audio report in the mail, it said I have a severe loss now but no worries, the report said I'm stable.

LOL I understand :P:P you hope be report to mail! that is reason! :D

nothing but problems with Naidas

I've had nothing but problems with my 2 Naidas.
worst hearing aids I've had in 43 years from relabilty stand point, but then when they work they are also best sounding hearing aids I've had..

I'll be going to Phonak's USA headquarters in Warrenville IL (near Chicago) this week to complain to them in person...on my vacation.

I'll post here what they do about them..

there's a new Naida S hearing aid U might check out man :)
BTW the S stands for spice chip, that might be good for the swap in

Back