Person Below Me

May-22-2016+19-56-08.gif

Prob corn on the cob. :)

TPBM: What about you?

JD glazed baby carrots! :razz:

TPBM Ever tried moonshine?

nope i dont think i want too either.

tpbm: ever wanted to walk out on a job you hate?
Yes, and I did about a year ago. Worked there 9 years, and one day, I’d just had it. Long story.

TPBM, firm pillows, or soft pillows?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0363699/

Too many... among them Big, Children of a Lesser God...

TPBM- have you ever had unexpectedly happened out of the blue to you while on vacation? (good or bad).
Yes, I went to go vacation in Tenn and something bad happen only to find out months later what had happened on "our" vacation. And to make matters worse I was very sick with vertigo. I don't want to discuss it here, but I will say this, I am no longer with that person!

TPBM: have you ever regret something in your teens years that you wished that you could take back?

Yes, I went to go vacation in Tenn and something bad happen only to find out months later what had happened on "our" vacation. And to make matters worse I was very sick with vertigo. I don't want to discuss it here, but I will say this, I am no longer with that person!

TPBM: have you ever regret something in your teens years that you wished that you could take back?

I have some but I'll keep those private. :)

TPBM: What are the things you are most proud that you accomplished?

I have some but I'll keep those private. :)

TPBM: What are the things you are most proud that you accomplished?
I started a new life/beginning. something I have never done before.

TPBM: what were your dreams as a child that you wanted to be?

I started a new life/beginning. something I have never done before.

TPBM: what were your dreams as a child that you wanted to be?

I wanted to be a famous rock n roll singer . My passion to dance took over. I have been in dance since I was 11 years . I took lots of dance courses my first year of college no regrets! I took singing classes lol I love music .

TPBM: Do you like entertaining people?

I wanted to be a famous rock n roll singer . My passion to dance took over. I have been in dance since I was 11 years . I took lots of dance courses my first year of college no regrets! I took singing classes lol I love music .

TPBM: Do you like entertaining people?

Well.... that depends... On who we are entertaining? :D I dont mind keeping company, will that count?

I wanted to be a singer too but I knew that wasn't gonna happen. I am too tone deaf. lol lol. I cant hear myself sing.

TPBM: custard or pudding?

Pudding please. Custard is ok-- like Flan or some other dessert I can't think the name of...

TPBM- How close are you to your cousins and aunties/uncles?
Not very. When they have get-togethers, I’m totally excluded in the conversation. I just choose not to go anymore.

TPBM, do you have any musical instruments in your home?

Not very. When they have get-togethers, I’m totally excluded in the conversation. I just choose not to go anymore.

TPBM, do you have any musical instruments in your home?

I wish! I am looking for a keyboard at the pawn shop.

TPBM: have you ever left your car windows rolled down during a rain storm?

I wish! I am looking for a keyboard at the pawn shop.

TPBM: have you ever left your car windows rolled down during a rain storm?

Never. :lol: I don’t leave my car with its windows down.

TPBM Do you have, or have you met a smart mouth child?

Never. :lol: I don’t leave my car with its windows down.

TPBM Do you have, or have you met a smart mouth child?

Yes, have met a couple of child who is like that.

TPBM: Do you used to talk for hours on the phone back in the day when you were young? (TTY/landline phone)

Yes, have met a couple of child who is like that.

TPBM: Do you used to talk for hours on the phone back in the day when you were young? (TTY/landline phone)

OH YEAH! On the landline well into high school.

TPBM What places did you hangout at when your were a teen?

Back