Person Below Me

Sounds like unforgettable moments. :)

I like wood scents, the wood scents does smell good.

TPBM: What is your favorite scent(s).

Can’t narrow it to one, wood in firepits or salt water on a beach makes for nice evenings.

TPBM Same Question

Can’t narrow it to one, wood in firepits or salt water on a beach makes for nice evenings.

TPBM Same Question

Can't narrow down either, I like some few scents that makes the smell enjoyable for the evenings whichever smells good.

TPBM: Favorite nature view... during sunrise or sunset?

Can't narrow down either, I like some few scents that makes the smell enjoyable for the evenings whichever smells good.

TPBM: Favorite nature view... during sunrise or sunset?
Mountain views from the top of the mountains. Literally! Its breath taking!

TPBM: favorite vacation spot?

Carlsbad Caverns in NM.

TPBM: Same question.

Anywhere that I can find Agates. Wisconsin is well known for it.

TPBM: Do you organize the cash in your wallet? Or just stuff it in there with no care?

Anywhere that I can find Agates. Wisconsin is well known for it.

TPBM: Do you organize the cash in your wallet? Or just stuff it in there with no care?

Yes, I organize my cash because in hurry I just stash it in my wallet without any thought of being neat.

TPBM: Skippy or Jif peanut butter ?

Yes, I organize my cash because in hurry I just stash it in my wallet without any thought of being neat.

TPBM: Skippy or Jif peanut butter ?
Neither. I don’t eat peanut butter.

TPBM, hot dogs or pizza? Or something else altogether?

Neither. I don’t eat peanut butter.

TPBM, hot dogs or pizza? Or something else altogether?

I'd go for pizza... haven't had hotdogs in a long time.

TPBM: Popcorn or chips?

Either one. :)

TPBM: Would you skydive?
In my younger days I wanted to try it. Not sure, but think if the opportunity presented itself, I might consider tandem skydiving.
TPMB: Have you done something like Go Ape (where you "climb" trees and walk across different types of bridges between the trees and also zipline off the trees)?

In my younger days I wanted to try it. Not sure, but think if the opportunity presented itself, I might consider tandem skydiving.
TPMB: Have you done something like Go Ape (where you "climb" trees and walk across different types of bridges between the trees and also zipline off the trees)?
something similar to it :) it was fun!

TPBM: what is the best sandwich you ever had.. homemade or anywhere?

something similar to it :) it was fun!

TPBM: what is the best sandwich you ever had.. homemade or anywhere?

I don’t eat sandwiches often, but I do make a ham and chicken melt every purple moon.

TPBM Do you like smoked meats?

I don’t eat sandwiches often, but I do make a ham and chicken melt every purple moon.

TPBM Do you like smoked meats?

Yes.. smoked tri tip is delish! :razz:

TPBM: planning a big BBQ (or smoker) for 4th?

Yes.. smoked tri tip is delish! :razz:

TPBM: planning a big BBQ (or smoker) for 4th?

So my dad says. :lol: Spare ribs are practically sold out, so a little birdie told me we may smoke a prime rib. I’m going to die with all this food here! :lol:

TPBM Do you drink alcoholic beverages on the 4th?

So my dad says. :lol: Spare ribs are practically sold out, so a little birdie told me we may smoke a prime rib. I’m going to die with all this food here! :lol:

TPBM Do you drink alcoholic beverages on the 4th?

:lol: at least prime rib is good. :)

Yes since I'm off that day.

TPBM: Same question.

Damn right. Let me put it this way, I’ll be hell to live with without my JD! :D

TPBM Fave 4th side dishes?

May-22-2016+19-56-08.gif

Prob corn on the cob. :)

TPBM: What about you?

Back