Person Below Me

Reading glasses, yes. I need them!

TPBM, do you participate in sports?

I did, played soccer in high school, one season in college.

TPBM Do you workout with or without your HA/CI on?

I did, played soccer in high school, one season in college.

TPBM Do you workout with or without your HA/CI on?

Most of the time I workout without the HA because of sweat.

TPBM: Are you ready for July? :)

TPBM, what’s your ideal home?

Away from people in general (including family..sorry guys). Small, don't mind stairs (good exercise there), homey, interior design a bit of a mix of styles and finally able to hang my pictures etc again. doesn't matter where as I still can drive...for now.

TPBM- What's your ideal car?

Away from people in general (including family..sorry guys). Small, don't mind stairs (good exercise there), homey, interior design a bit of a mix of styles and finally able to hang my pictures etc again. doesn't matter where as I still can drive...for now.

TPBM- What's your ideal car?
2004BuickParkAvenue.jpg

My 2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra. But, wishing it was in "as new" working condition.

TPBM: What's your favorite TV show/movie that you dont mind watching repeats of?

I go to Costco for gas. My card gives me fits though. I think the stripe is worn.
TPBM: What’s the coolest thing you found?

I go to Costco for gas. My card gives me fits though. I think the stripe is worn.
TPBM: What’s the coolest thing you found?

$32.00 in a hotel room for cleaning it up. :D does that count? lol

TPBM: fried chicken or broiled?

I like to think so. I’m a graphic designer :)

TPBM, what’s your favorite word?

Hint
nutkick.gif

TPBM What movie/sitcom character closely resembles you?

Hint
nutkick.gif

TPBM What movie/sitcom character closely resembles you?

A friend mentioned about an actor closely resembles me.. I'll have to ask for the name which I forgot. :)

TPBM: same question

A friend mentioned about an actor closely resembles me.. I'll have to ask for the name which I forgot. :)

TPBM: same question

I was told Elisabeth Harnois? Never heard of her. :lol:

TPBM Craziest thing you’ve done involving fire?

I was told Elisabeth Harnois? Never heard of her. :lol:

TPBM Craziest thing you’ve done involving fire?

Well I was BBQing one time and was trying to light more fire in a hot charcoal... the fire became alive few feet up in the air for a moment.

TPBM: What about you?

Well I was BBQing one time and was trying to light more fire in a hot charcoal... the fire became alive few feet up in the air for a moment.

TPBM: What about you?

I was camping with my family during my Jr. High days, I was told by an enlisted Marine how to set up a firepit. My sister and I wanted to set one up by ourselves, so our dad gave us the blessing literally. We were supposed to do an overlap arrangement and ended up making a tepee of rising sticks and wood as tall as we were. After we lit it, guess what? Our dad to this day refers to it as that damn bon fire!

TPBM Do you like wood scents?

I was camping with my family during my Jr. High days, I was told by an enlisted Marine how to set up a firepit. My sister and I wanted to set one up by ourselves, so our dad gave us the blessing literally. We were supposed to do an overlap arrangement and ended up making a tepee of rising sticks and wood as tall as we were. After we lit it, guess what? Our dad to this day refers to it as that damn bon fire!

TPBM Do you like wood scents?

Sounds like unforgettable moments. :)

I like wood scents, the wood scents does smell good.

TPBM: What is your favorite scent(s).

Back