Person Below Me

I have lots of favorites, but the best comes from Wisconsin.

TPBM, favorite convenience store?

Kwik Trip. Best damn coffee anywhere. Closest one to me is in Wisconsin. But, that's okay. I travel to WI quite a bit and it's a treat for me.

TPBM: Favorite sport and team?

Kwik Trip. Best damn coffee anywhere. Closest one to me is in Wisconsin. But, that's okay. I travel to WI quite a bit and it's a treat for me.

TPBM: Favorite sport and team?
Football and the Vikings.

TPBM, same question.

I like burgers and brats. I only use a Weber and briquettes these days. I gave away the Traeger. Too frustrating for me. :D
TPBM:
Do you fly the American Flag at home?

I like burgers and brats. I only use a Weber and briquettes these days. I gave away the Traeger. Too frustrating for me. :D
TPBM:
Do you fly the American Flag at home?
No. Not that I don’t want to, I would, but I don’t own my house.

TPBM, ever gotten locked out of a car?

No. Not that I don’t want to, I would, but I don’t own my house.

TPBM, ever gotten locked out of a car?

Once! Lesson learned! Now I know how to Jimmy a locked car. But no go if it has a anti theft bar.

TPBM ; Cappuccino or coffee?

TPBM ; Cappuccino or coffee?

Neither thank you very much. So I won't live as long...:P LOL

TPBM- do you have any of your diplomas (or certificate) framed and hung up?

(I have my college one framed. Want to frame the UofU/DPL one..I have zero idea where my HS and other IT program diplomas are...)

Neither thank you very much. So I won't live as long...:P LOL

TPBM- do you have any of your diplomas (or certificate) framed and hung up?

Used to, I use an art portfolio case to store all my certifications and docs. Easy access in one place.

TPBM Do you make physical copies of your digital pics?

Used to, I use an art portfolio case to store all my certifications and docs. Easy access in one place.

TPBM Do you make physical copies of your digital pics?
Yes.

TPBM: What’s your favorite laundry detergent?

Tide ... the cheap ones gives me a rash.

tpbm: do you like to go window shopping?

I am a Tide user ! Back to your q , Yes, I do window shopping. I walk inside stores I can’t afford.

TPBM: How do you cope with a heat wave?

I am a Tide user ! Back to your q , Yes, I do window shopping. I walk inside stores I can’t afford.

TPBM: How do you cope with a heat wave?
same here, why oh why do I do that!!! I will just hit myself for not being able to afford it grrrr.
now your QQ lots of water/ or watermelon/ or just stay out of the heat. But I do from time to time like to lay out. gotta get me some vitamin D.

tpbm: what is your favorite kind of genre music era?

same here, why oh why do I do that!!! I will just hit myself for not being able to afford it grrrr.
now your QQ lots of water/ or watermelon/ or just stay out of the heat. But I do from time to time like to lay out. gotta get me some vitamin D.

tpbm: what is your favorite kind of genre music era?

Dance music in all genres, when club played something nasty, I get silly and mock what they’re singing.

TPBM Can you handle loud bass and strobe lights?

Dance music in all genres, when club played something nasty, I get silly and mock what they’re singing.

TPBM Can you handle loud bass and strobe lights?

Yes, neither of these bothers me.

TPBM: Fave place to dance?

Anyplace where it’s allowed.

TPBM Aside from money and chips, What have you used as collateral in a poker game?

Only thing other than chips and money is strip poker.

TPBM: same question.

Back