Penis cut off, put down garbage disposal

You aren't serious, are you? Got what he deserved?

:laugh2: I was being comical. Guess it didn't come off as that way :giggle:
It's a sad situation what has happened.
I apologize if I offended anyone!

:wave:

This woman is plain sicko! Congratulations to her for possible winning mandatory lifetime ticket to the cell room, and have fun with broomsticks from other inmates. What I don't understand is it REALLY WORTH it (Severing poor guy's dick)?

Seriously, this bitch will lose a lot more than this poor guy.

I see a thread going on here, should I create a new thread "Whats wrong with women?". Should we the guys going forward, eh?

Too bad she couldn't just let him go and find happiness for herself. Now its gonna be on her shoulder for life.

All I can say is ooouucchh

I read that the convicted person (Catherine) was not originally from America. She emigrated from Vietnam.. her defense attorney apparently said she was abused as a child by her father.

Now I'm not trying to forgive her crime or anything, she lives in USA she deserves to be prosecuted as USA. My impression is that her culture mentality is still with Vietnam, which would give some insight why she would do such a thing. If you guys remember the 'Nam war, there were things that were done/happened in that country best left unsaid. Thank god our troops are out of there and don't remain in that kind of society in South Asia. The wiki kind of confirms the suspicion I have about these Southern Asian countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_removal
From 1973 to 1980 one hundred cases of Thai women cutting off their husband's penises were recorded.[33] Most of them were not reattached.[34] Only with eighteen out of the hundred Thai men whose penises were severed was reattachment even attempted, and the reattachments were abysmal.[35] The spate was due to the prevalent practice of Thai men keeping secondary "wives" as sexual partners, which was permitted in traditional Thai culture but currently modern Thai law enforces monogamy.[36] The spate of penis severings was stimulated by Thai women agitating and instigating more women to commit the act.[37]

Most Thai women who cut their husband's penis are not prosecuted.[38] Dr. Surasak Muangsombut is a prominent Thai surgeon known for reattaching penises.[39] He attached 32 penises, most of them cut by wives who drugged their husbands due to adultery. In all of his cases none of the women faced prosecution since the predominant view in Thailand is that the men deserve it.[40]

In 2006, in Vietnam, a spate of Vietnamese women cutting off their husband's penises due to adultery, alcoholism and abuse was reported in southern Vietnam. All fifteen incidents reported occurred close to Ho Chi Minh City. In twelve of the incidents the penis was rejoined to the body. It was noted that Thailand's many cases of penis severings could have played a role in the events in Vietnam, since the attacks were abnormal for Vietnamese women.[42]

Back