Penis cut off, put down garbage disposal

The difference between Lorena Bobbitt and Catherine Becker is:

Lorena cut off John's cock and drove away to somewhere that she threw it out. The state policeman managed to find and hand over it to the doctors who were able to re-attach it to John during the operation.

Catherine - Cut it off and then put it into garbage disposal into oblivion.

IMHO, What Catherine did with the dick was much worse than Lorena.

I find it hard to believe that they are able to reattach his penis after who knows how long it been in the disposal....it wouldn't be the same when its reattached either.

she is dumbass!!

poor man have no PENIS to have sex no whatsoever for example have sex with wives or girlfriends..

its awful, theres no freakin way.... if its chopped up.

however, technology has advanced, maybe there is hope that he can still have a penis in some way.

She is gonna be stuck in traffic someday and a prick will come along and cut her off.

This reply is so much win.

On the topic though, I can't help but think what on earth drove her to that.

Was he abusive, mean, horrible, or controlling? If not, and this was just an ordinary bad marriage, I'd hate to see her angry about something serious.

Either way, sheesh what an awful way to handle one's problems. :/

I just cannot for the life of me think of ANYTHING a guy could do to earn that kind of treatment. Even pedophiles and rapists don't get that kind of treatment. Maybe in some cultures there is something like it, but I don't think it is this heinous.

She was just a pissed off ex too - she cut his penis off. She was also abusive herself, she punched her own mother.

Stop defending bad behaviour with cries of being a victim. It gets old ... fast.

She was being abused? Go to a shelter. Get away from him, put a restraining order etc. ....

Like I said, Bobbitt was the victim of abuse. Things are not as easy or as cut and dried as you seem to think they are. Attitudes such as yours are exactly what keeps the cycle of abuse intact.:roll:

Awww..no...not the penis! Cherish them! They are beautiful!

its awful, theres no freakin way.... if its chopped up.

however, technology has advanced, maybe there is hope that he can still have a penis in some way.

Who is gonna donate an organ though?

I mean, a kidney is nothing compared to a penis .... ask any guy.

Back