Penis cut off, put down garbage disposal

Oh wow.....this woman trumped Lorena Bobbit majorly. Becker is her last name. I wonder how many "Becker/Pecker" jokes are already out?

Yeah Jay Leno already made a couple of jokes included Becker vs Pecker last night. :laugh2:

I maybe shouldn't say this but this is just hilarious to me.
Do I feel sorry for the man?
no.

maybe he got what he deserved. LOL

I would imagine he may need a urine bag thingy... don't know what there called.

This is so sad though :( no one deserves this. Period. Doesn't matter what wrong they've done you don't strip someone from their pride physically like that. Not only is he never going to be able to enjoy sex again, or normally use the restroom but he is going to need tons and tons of therapy now.

omg...thats totally sickening of her to do something like this. This is absolutely not cool. How would she like it if she get a pair of her breasts completely cut off eh? or even the clit? then she should understand its not right to do something like this.

omg...thats totally sickening of her to do something like this. This is absolutely not cool. How would she like it if she get a pair of her breasts completely cut off eh? or even the clit? then she should understand its not right to do something like this.

THAT is what I will bet that one day one sick man will do this to woman. Everyone does sick things. Hint: Not all.

:shock: *searches online for a chastity belt*

Also I am sure that poor man who lost his penis will kill himself because he will think there no point to live without penis to jerk off or have a sex.

Also I am sure that poor man who lost his penis will kill himself because he will think there no point to live without penis to jerk off or have a sex.
:laugh2:

Yet, at least 50% of the world's population manages to live just fine without a penis. How can this be? :lol:

Except she was a victim of abuse, and not just a pissed of ex.

She was just a pissed off ex too - she cut his penis off. She was also abusive herself, she punched her own mother.

Stop defending bad behaviour with cries of being a victim. It gets old ... fast.

She was being abused? Go to a shelter. Get away from him, put a restraining order etc. ....

Back