Penis cut off, put down garbage disposal

:dance: OMG! I just read about this and I read it aloud to my boyfriend and he freaked out. lol This is horrible. Who would do such a thing!

I won't go anywhere that crazy bitch. I think I should date blind woman, so I won't worry about what she will do to me.

:dance: OMG! I just read about this and I read it aloud to my boyfriend and he freaked out. lol This is horrible. Who would do such a thing!

Depends on values I think. I have heard it suggested by some that Maria Shriver might be justified.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5F_h49tycw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The True Story of Lorena Bobbit‬‏[/ame]

:laugh2:
:laugh2:

She is gonna be stuck in traffic someday and a prick will come along and cut her off.

Wow... just wow!

That's so sad! Even if he cheated on her that still doesn't give her the right to chop it off! Holy crap! Why would anyone do that? If you hate the guy so much, simply leave!

That poor man is going to have a very miserable life. :( If I was him I'd sue!

Wow... just wow!

That's so sad! Even if he cheated on her that still doesn't give her the right to chop it off! Holy crap! Why would anyone do that? If you hate the guy so much, simply leave!

That poor man is going to have a very miserable life. :( If I was him I'd sue!

IF ur bf cheat on you, would u rip off his penis? lol

Let's see if the wife pulls a "Lorena"... (insanity plea). ;)

Oh wow.....this woman trumped Lorena Bobbit majorly. Becker is her last name. I wonder how many "Becker/Pecker" jokes are already out?

Back