Mother - dying giving birth
Nurse - catch contagious decease
Operator - death by heavy machine
Priest - killed by bandits in 3rd world nation
Queen assassination
Rich person- kidnap for randsom
Statemen- killed by angry mob
Taxi drive - assaulted by drunk
Union workers union goes on strike gets depressed when loses everything and commits suicide
Veterinarian - trampled by elephant
Welfare worker - killed by angry father
X-ray tech - get cancer
Youth risk councilor - killed by angry teen
Zoologist - eaten by tiger
Carpenter -falls
Painter dies from chemicals, falls...the list goes on, every job has hazards

Paper mill, paper cuts, death by machinery... but those paper cuts make you wish you were dead.

Carpenter -falls
Painter dies from chemicals, falls...the list goes on, every job has hazards

Paper mill, paper cuts, death by machinery... but those paper cuts make you wish you were dead.

Paper Mills makes me wish to be noise blind...

Working in a steel plant is risky. My son-in-law lost his leg when a huge slab of steel fell on it. A couple years later, one of his co-workers was killed when he was crushed.

Had a co worker's leg pinned between dock and trailer many years ago and required surgery around the knee area. Another whose foot was crushed by a heavy package fell on his foot.

Working in a steel plant is risky. My son-in-law lost his leg when a huge slab of steel fell on it. A couple years later, one of his co-workers was killed when he was crushed.

Yike, Birmingham was home to many steel and iron plants - it is probably biggest in southern states, but not anymore after many of them closed in 1970s and 1980s.

This is why I'm always nice to cooks. I don't want them vindictively scratching their butts while cooking my meal.

This is why I'm always nice to cooks. I don't want them vindictively scratching their butts while cooking my meal.

:laugh2: I live in a touristy area and know a lot of people that work in kitchens. Trust me, you don't have to be rude, it's a service they offer to everyone.

:laugh2: I live in a touristy area and know a lot of people that work in kitchens. Trust me, you don't have to be rude, it's a service they offer to everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You nearly made me spit my food out. That's both from laughter and from me wondering just what the cook did to my meal ;)

"I can go to sleep at night if we cut a recreation program. You can’t sleep if you’re doing without public safety," said North Brunswick Mayor Francis Womack, whose police have a median salary of $111,629.

having a recreation program is one of the most cost-effective way to reduce youth crimes... as well as lesser restrictive gun laws :)

paying a ridiculously high salary for cops in a sleepy town is just plain dang ridiculous. it's simply not sustainable. I have no idea where the money is coming from but hey... on the plus side.... the police response rate is also ridiculously short. the longest I ever had to wait was probably 7 minutes. and it is common to wait at least 30 min to 2 hours for NYPD unless there's a shooting or fighting.

last week while I was at bus stop in my hometown for my gf... I heard some screaming. a lady was arguing with a man and she was accusing him of assault. apparently a man "bumped" too hard into her arm when exiting the bus and the lady was "injured". notice the quotation because IMO - she was making a mountain out of molehill. A lady was arguing with him to stay because she wanted to report him to cop. The man was yelling at her that she didn't move out of the way. He was running away from her while giving her double fingers. The lady couldn't chase after him. She called cop and then several cops came in less than 5 minutes. There was nothing they can do since the guy was long gone.

Palma Crooks, 46, of Norwood, also said she’s not bothered by how much police earn. But as a retired special educator, she said if teachers are pressured to forgo raises, police officers should, too.
ah of course! she's not bothered... because a teacher in Bergen County earns closer to 6-figures too after several years and gets a very cushy retirement package. and I have absolutely no problem with that since the schools here produce a very high percentage of to-be ivy leaguers. the teachers deserve it!

I knew One day somebody going rob uber employee. i glad i refused to be uber driver. that too risky. get yo own weapon.
Uhm, a question - how would the passenger rob the uber driver, when the driver has nothing on them, when the uber is all fully cashless transaction?

Uhm, a question - how would the passenger rob the uber driver, when the driver has nothing on them, when the uber is all fully cashless transaction?
Maybe the driver's personal wallet, phone, car? :dunno:

Back