Passenger caught on camera attacking Uber driver arrested, fired

I knew One day somebody going rob uber employee. i glad i refused to be uber driver. that too risky. get yo own weapon.

I knew One day somebody going rob uber employee. i glad i refused to be uber driver. that too risky. get yo own weapon.
The guy being talked about here didn't rob the Uber driver- he was drunk and beating up on the driver.

Wouldn't surprise me if there are reports of riders robbing, or trying to, Uber drivers...

You should fix your attitude problem.
Oh, you can't handle my criticism. MOST jobs have risk? SMH Is it risky to work at McDonald's? Is it risky to work at USPS? Is it risky to work at Starbucks? And so forth...LMAO

Only law enforcement and firemen/women have risky jobs. Taxi drivers may have risky jobs if there are no barriers in the cabs. That's why he quit.

Oh, you can't handle my criticism. MOST jobs have risk? SMH Is it risky to work at McDonald's? Is it risky to work at USPS? Is it risky to work at Starbucks? And so forth...LMAO

You slapped me with hell term - that's rude of you.

Every jobs have risk - no jobs are free from injuries, liabilities and death. That's fact of life.

You virtually have zero logic so time for you go back to school and refresh the logic.

If you didn't make rude statement, I will say differently.

You slapped me with hell term - that's rude of you.

Every jobs have risk - no jobs are free from injuries, liabilities and death. That's fact of life.

You virtually have zero logic so time for you go back to school and refresh the logic.

If you didn't make rude statement, I will say differently.
:bowdown:

Only law enforcement and firemen/women have risky jobs. Taxi drivers may have risky jobs if there are no barriers in the cabs. That's why he quit.

Actually, yes, every job has risks... As much as I hate absolutes... You point out McDonald's... Hmm... Not but a month ago the one by my house was robed... Gas stations... Heck we call them stop and robs... Only law enforcement has risky jobs??
Please... Every job you can name risks can be applied... Try again

in NYC - uber drivers are required to get TLC license. in NJ - it is not required.

What is TLC license? Only acronym I know for TLC is tender love and care... So this was kinda funny to me :D

Actually, yes, every job has risks... As much as I hate absolutes... You point out McDonald's... Hmm... Not but a month ago the one by my house was robed... Gas stations... Heck we call them stop and robs... Only law enforcement has risky jobs??
Please... Every job you can name risks can be applied... Try again
LMAO, are you saying that people who apply for Starbucks job are not afraid of risks? Hell no, they apply for it because it's not risky. Have you applied for a job that you think may be risky for you? Name it and give a reason why.

To tell you the truth, all USPS employees including me don't feel fear at all because it's not a risky job.

Um.. a twin brothers robbed at least 20 Starbucks while one of them worked at Starbucks.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...rbucks-stores-together-ordered-to-stand-trial

LMAO, are you saying that people who apply for Starbucks job are not afraid of risks? Hell no, they apply for it because it's not risky. Have you applied for a job that you think may be risky for you? Name it and give a reason why.

To tell you the truth, all USPS employees including me don't feel fear at all because it's not a risky job.

Being burned or otherwise hurt by machinery... Do not know much of ups but heavy boxes can hurt your back as well as repetitive motions... Slip and fall is a a risk for every job, Starbucks you can get robed at as well... I did not say they all feared their job... I just said they all have risks... The ones listed are just the few... I look at every job and analyze the risks of each... Hazard of my childhood, life, and education...

The risk doesn't means you will die or injured or victim of crime - the chance of risk is lower but depending on local and environment.

Again, all workplaces have risk and there is no guaranteed that you will not die, injuries or victim from job.

The risk doesn't means you will die or injured or victim of crime - the chance of risk is lower but depending on local and environment.

Again, all workplaces have risk and there is no guaranteed that you will not die, injuries or victim from job.

Even driving down highway is dangerous. It is that we do it so often we forget how dangerous it is.

Even driving down highway is dangerous. It is that we do it so often we forget how dangerous it is.

That's correct, I'm not worried about risk on road - that's just fact of life.

I know some people developed PTSD after major accident but they can be treated.

Back