P3 software

Hmmmm, since when the last time Sorenson update VP200? They never update VP200 much anymore. Still same old feature and nothing new with them. I did suggested comments to Sorenson about name tabs so people don't have to scroll all the way down the address book to get the last name "Z" on it. I did suggested it few months ago and they never updated ever since.

....I predict a big update on VP-200 sometimes around June and try to eliminate the competitors and its rival Purple's MVP.

It should work otherwise it will not show your caller ID, like I say it will be solved before June 30.

Yes, you are right about that part while Sorenson isn't ready :aw:

Because myself have VPAD and start noticed in past I normal get ip address as they are working as Purple, CSDVRS, Snapvrs, Viable, and Sorenson to display number not ip address.

VPAD success show the phone number instead ip address so try Sorenson VP that it still show ip address on VPAD.

It is interesting how thing technology become benefit for us! :)

yeah sorenson haven't update since vp200 release.. no new at all! i have a feeling they want competition between purple and sorenson. they both negative about each other.. i think they should haven't negative each other. for example comcast doesn't complain about another cable company "cox". it make no sense. what is the point between purple and sorenson complain each other?

yeah sorenson haven't update since vp200 release.. no new at all! i have a feeling they want competition between purple and sorenson. they both negative about each other.. i think they should haven't negative each other. for example comcast doesn't complain about another cable company "cox". it make no sense. what is the point between purple and sorenson complain each other?

Yes, I understand your point about comcast and cox. I don't really see much about phone company between AT&T and Verizon either. I don't see them complaining but competition is important because they want to prove themselves the best company in phone industry. All they does was giving the best price or lowest price possible for customers who wanted to phones in their home.

Now, the competition between Sorenson and Purple, I find it hard to see competition between them. All they do is complain about each other. Sorenson can compete with other VP companies such as Viable, CSDVRS, and other companies that makes videophones. What Sorenson cannot compete with Purple because since VP200 is not mobile but MVP is mobile enough to carry around the house. Do you see anyone carry around VP200 with their line attached? Imagine that carrying VP200 to a bathroom to have conversation with your girlfriend or boyfriend? I would find that awkward to carry VP200 into my bathroom. When I carried MVP into my bathroom, and while I was doing my business on the toilet, I used the browser in the MVP and sent a message to my fiancee who is in her bedroom. I sent her a email says, "I love you very much but please get me a roll of toilet paper! I am out!" My fiancee got the email and she was laughing so hard and finally gave me another roll of toilet paper. I think that is funny but I find it easier to send message from bathroom.

exactly nathan :)

it is all in 1 software..pretty good no problem so far.. anyone of you guys got problem on the p3? the issue is startup p3 is keep annoying but i did unchecked and still appear. so the only one way to kill startup in msconfig.

LOL? You don't have to. Simple go to your Start Up folder and remove P3. That's it! :wave:

My theory, the reason why Purple (former HOVRS) kill VideoSign 2.5 and use P3 software to use, much compatible for pretty any computer that running under Windows powered.

That mean, it less hassel for the installer to set but for customer, bit easy = unsure...

Yes, you are right about that part while Sorenson isn't ready :aw:

Because myself have VPAD and start noticed in past I normal get ip address as they are working as Purple, CSDVRS, Snapvrs, Viable, and Sorenson to display number not ip address.

VPAD success show the phone number instead ip address so try Sorenson VP that it still show ip address on VPAD.

It is interesting how thing technology become benefit for us! :)

:thumb: You finally get the point after you criticize Purple all this time. It's good to see some chances of heart with a happy face. Thank you Zerdog.

I have a problem. When I called my deaf friends used VP-200. I not see on it. But she read me. But I not see her. It black out. :( What I suppose to do. I e mail help hovrs. I wait for him e mail me. :(

I have a problem. When I called my deaf friends used VP-200. I not see on it. But she read me. But I not see her. It black out. :( What I suppose to do. I e mail help hovrs. I wait for him e mail me. :(

mmm i think it is your router.. so which is your primary? vp200 or mvp? also make sure dmz is on plus your ip should be 192.168.0.125

The latest version doesn't work with Vista anymore.

The latest version doesn't work with Vista anymore.

Oh realli? I am on Window Vista... My p3 software is WONDERFULLY and i making a call everydays. Also some of hearing who is contact with meh or my family, it's great working!

It should, strange....I am on Windows 7 and P3 works.
My P3 is fucked up on my Ultimate Vista... came up with multiple errors, now unable to replace because I dont have a link to re-download :|

It should, strange....I am on Windows 7 and P3 works.

That's strange!!!
Two months ago, I tried to install P3 software on my Laptop with Windows 7 beta (32 Bit).
Kept bug me - "can't find printer". I gave up

That's strange!!!
Two months ago, I tried to install P3 software on my Laptop with Windows 7 beta (32 Bit).
Kept bug me - "can't find printer". I gave up

Happen to me too. They released a new version of P3 via hovrs.com

Back