P3 software

P3 incoming issue

oh man, i wonder have y'all got incoming from calls when people contact you? My friends and family texted meh that they not able to contact me because my call is DIALING from P3 or MVP. What can i going to do??

oh man, i wonder have y'all got incoming from calls when people contact you? My friends and family texted meh that they not able to contact me because my call is DIALING from P3 or MVP. What can i going to do??

I think if you are using P3 then you can try to log off MVP and turn P3 on. If you are using MVP then you can try turn P3 off. I had the same problem when people trying to call to my P3 and the message pop up, "This user is not using IP address. Please call the user by dialing the 10-digit numbers"

Still not working with Window 7 64-Bit build 7127, I just email to feedback dept and hope they are working on new beta for Win 7.

dg

I think if you are using P3 then you can try to log off MVP and turn P3 on. If you are using MVP then you can try turn P3 off. I had the same problem when people trying to call to my P3 and the message pop up, "This user is not using IP address. Please call the user by dialing the 10-digit numbers"

You are right!

Not Mac friendly? P3 mean Purple 3.0?

Do you have Mac OS X Leopard software? It supports Boot Camp. P3 works with Boot Camp. No, P3 means three kind of text relay, video relay (VideoSign 3.0) and 2P2 (Point-To-Point).

Not quite...It's a 3 features in one software: VRS, Text Relay and Point to Point video.:cool2:

I still don't see why it called "P3" and it confuse as PS3 by quick look on word. :lol:

V(vrs)-T(trs)-P(p2p) that doesn't look like P-P-P.

Not quite...It's a 3 features in one software: VRS, Text Relay and Point to Point video.:cool2:

exactly nathan :)

it is all in 1 software..pretty good no problem so far.. anyone of you guys got problem on the p3? the issue is startup p3 is keep annoying but i did unchecked and still appear. so the only one way to kill startup in msconfig.

Last edited:

Oh okay but i did turn the MVP's logged off by account and turn P3 but never been successful! I was decided to call my friends back ... they said they only see my ip-address without my user id or 10 digits number... i was like oh wtf? so i know it's still beta testing tho! Sometimes have yo annoying those interpreting took yo to waiting line then you have to hung up and call Sorenson, have they answer for yo? Mine don't because it's show black screen and hung up that's it! That's stranger! Have yo trying to call different Video Relay Services?

Oh okay but i did turn the MVP's logged off by account and turn P3 but never been successful! I was decided to call my friends back ... they said they only see my ip-address without my user id or 10 digits number... i was like oh wtf? so i know it's still beta testing tho! Sometimes have yo annoying those interpreting took yo to waiting line then you have to hung up and call Sorenson, have they answer for yo? Mine don't because it's show black screen and hung up that's it! That's stranger! Have yo trying to call different Video Relay Services?

It's because Sorenson haven't update their VP-200 which is why you still see IP address and it will be solved before the end of June 30 only then they will see your 10 digits. ;)

It's because Sorenson haven't update their VP-200 which is why you still see IP address and it will be solved before the end of June 30 only then they will see your 10 digits. ;)

Oh okay but what abt Video Relay Service provide so i can call my family/friends during interpreting?

Hmmmm, since when the last time Sorenson update VP200? They never update VP200 much anymore. Still same old feature and nothing new with them. I did suggested comments to Sorenson about name tabs so people don't have to scroll all the way down the address book to get the last name "Z" on it. I did suggested it few months ago and they never updated ever since.

Back