P3 software

Yea, i was download last week... It's not working but i decided to restart for two times because purple rep thought it's would not working with Window Vista. So yesterday morning, It's great working, it's good quality pictures with interpreting but i tried to dial point to point with deaf. Is there any point to point on it?

p3 is fine but device is wrong becuase I have two Tuner TV and Webcam that tuner tv is default, I need switch webcam default, they forget setting choose device that Signvideo 2.5 have setting :-(, I will wait next beta version

p3 is fine but device is wrong becuase I have two Tuner TV and Webcam that tuner tv is default, I need switch webcam default, they forget setting choose device that Signvideo 2.5 have setting :-(, I will wait next beta version

Oh interesting! I understand now... I was looking for some information during google about Tuner TV and see what it is look like. You should to send to Purple about your issue.

Yea, i was download last week... It's not working but i decided to restart for two times because purple rep thought it's would not working with Window Vista. So yesterday morning, It's great working, it's good quality pictures with interpreting but i tried to dial point to point with deaf. Is there any point to point on it?

yes you can call your friend by S-VP which having 10-digital numbers from your P3

Oh realli? I want to trying to do that later.. are You sure??

Yeah a friend of mine called me from his P3 on his laptop to my Sorenson using my 10 digit number. I called him back using his purple number using my Sorenson.

But when phone ring it only show ip address where it came from but he did using my 10 digit number to ring my Sorenson.

Lolz, that's nice but i wondering, If June 30th is coming soon that's mean Ip address will be remove and only using real 10 digits for real?! Some of my friends not able to contact me but only working with my ip address... i was like wtf! I can't believe that but we ignore so we chat

Lolz, that's nice but i wondering, If June 30th is coming soon that's mean Ip address will be remove and only using real 10 digits for real?! Some of my friends not able to contact me but only working with my ip address... i was like wtf! I can't believe that but we ignore so we chat

Can use both of 10-digital numbers and public IP addresses. no more proxy phone numbers after June 30.

Calling P2P should work and these P3 versions has been designed to work on Vista, most of the time that 10 digit numbers via P2P should work.

You need to disable the tuner if you want to use the webcam.

Can use both of 10-digital numbers and public IP addresses. no more proxy phone numbers after June 30.
That means I will be able to call Ip addresses to each other from Australia :)

Hey Chevy and JClarke,
I was tried to call my friend to see if is working but all is i see Ring after P3 software was freeze... i rather to leave it alone until i have to restart the computer again

What are you complaining about?

no i not compalin but i do not like Ip address because my friends not able to call me AND they only see dialing and directly to purple mail but i didn't see any incoming after i gave them for my ip address but it's working. I found out that Purple Rep said maybe purple number can be shut it down and fixing it

Hey Chevy and JClarke,
I was tried to call my friend to see if is working but all is i see Ring after P3 software was freeze... i rather to leave it alone until i have to restart the computer again

Desktop or laptop ? what operation?

Back