One dead in movie theater shooting in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks when a gun owner has a poor anger management. TOO DANGEROUS!!! "If you piss me off, you are dead." Just like Wild West.

The guy was an ex cop , so you gotta wonder if he killed anyone else in cold blood with all the anger he has.

All I know is this: gunfire in a movie theater is much more annoying than somebody texting.

The shooter was a former cop. He knew that throwing popcorn and yelling is no justification for shooting someone in a theater. That's ridiculous.

I never said it was.

Pure speculation. Wait for the witnesses' testimony and forensic analysis.

Right now, everything is speculation. Including that a retired cop shot a guy for texting and throwing popcorn.

If the 43 year old moved towards the shooter in a violent and tumultuous manner while near popcorn, then popcorn could appear to have been thrown. The witnesses have indicated they did not see who threw it. Again, speculation.

Right now, everything is speculation. Including that a retired cop shot a guy for texting and throwing popcorn.

If the 43 year old moved towards the shooter in a violent and tumultuous manner while near popcorn, then popcorn could appear to have been thrown. The witnesses have indicated they did not see who threw it. Again, speculation.
It would still be bad judgment for the former cop to fire a gun in a dark, crowded, movie theater.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

Update: the former cop was denied bail this afternoon. Seems like he's on suicide watch, too, as they say he was wearing a dark thick vest, which would indicate that.

Update: the former cop was denied bail this afternoon. Seems like he's on suicide watch, too, as they say he was wearing a dark thick vest, which would indicate that.
Dark thick vest? That sounds like a bullet-proof vest. That wouldn't be for suicide prevention.

Reba said:

Dark thick vest? That sounds like a bullet-proof vest. That wouldn't be for suicide prevention.

No. It's a suicide vest. Inmates who say they will kill themselves must wear them. All jails are equipped with them, cause the inmates can't take it off themselves-- only the corrections officers can do that.

I have absolutely absolutely absolutely no idea how did you come up with that speculation. there's absolutely NOTHING in the article that even supports any single shred of your speculation.

But authorities said Tuesday there was no physical contact between Curtis Reeves and his victim Chad Oulson before he allegedly shot Oulson in the movie theater.

Curtis Reeves, the Ex-cop, should never carry or bring the gun to any public places in the first place. He should have left it at home or in the glove compartment in his vehicle. Mostly better at home. Maybe Curtis Reeves might be thinking of suicide after the movie. That is my speculation. :dunno:

That update also mentioned Reeves claimed he was being assaulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back