One dead in movie theater shooting in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course "He was struck after the confrontation" people will say anything to make themselves look more innocent! You think he's going to go in there saying "Yeah I shot him for throwing popcorn" HELL NO! He's going to go in there trying to make it look like the fight was much worse than it was to save his butt! He's not going to tell the truth because he knows he's in hot water! Like criminals just confess they were in the wrong all the time... :roll: Please, if only! :roll: Even if he WAS punched, you still don't shoot someone! OBVIOUSLY the "punch" couldn't have been that hard because I don't see any damage to him! Not a justified shooting, period.

It is usual for defender to have a different story but witnesses said otherwise.

Yes, I agree with you. It is extremely clear. :cool2:

Steinhauer, I don't like the way you paint the picture of Chad as "Chad Oulson was being a dick" like he was nothing but a bully. Curtis killed him when he had no business of using the gun in the movie theater. Curtis is wrong for doing that just because he was a former cop. He just lost his marble, not Chad. Chad may be upset with him but he did not have a gun to protect his wife and himself. Nothing at all. Curtis is the gun loner even if he was with his wife. Not only that, he may be thinking that he is above the law when he is not working anymore as a cop. Geeze. :mad:

Steinhauer, I don't like the way you paint the picture of Chad as "Chad Oulson was being a dick" like he was nothing but a bully. Curtis killed him when he had no business of using the gun in the movie theater. Curtis is wrong for doing that just because he was a former cop. He just lost his marble, not Chad. Chad may be upset with him but he did not have a gun to protect his wife and himself. Nothing at all. Curtis is the gun loner even if he was with his wife. Not only that, he may be thinking that he is above the law when he is not working anymore as a cop. Geeze. :mad:

Hello grandmother, I want you make chocolate ice cream for me and Stein and one tablet of Lactaid, so please bring to bedroom.

I'm wrestling with Stein for fun. :lol:

Ok, this discussion is done.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back