Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

According to his bio he is deaf and went to a residential school for the deaf -

Anthony Natale’s first memory of wanting to be an actor was in a residential high school of the deaf, when Grease first came out. Being deaf and at somewhat of a disadvantage before films were available in closed captions. Anthony came across a pop up book about the movie, and took it with him to watch.

Where has he done interpreting?

I saw Anthony in-person at Gally a few weeks ago...he was there for a Sorensen sponsored event. There was someone interpreting his speech. He's a lovely signer. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gutI5qnjxo]Enrique Iglesias's "Hero" in American Sign Language [Sean Berdy] - YouTube[/ame]

I've seen it, I love the show :D I keep checking for the latest episode but it hasn't been released yet lol

:giggle:I have watched this show..... in my defence it was because Sean Berdy is cute and have thought so since seeing "the Legend of the Mountain Man". I'm sorry to say that besides his adorable face and the fact that there is signing, this is one of those shows that make me hang my head in shame for slightly enjoying and then go off to give myself a heaping dose of Doctor Who and Looking for Alaska. Whats a teenage Deaf nerd who thinks Sean Berdy is cute to do? Answer, imagine Sean Berdy as the 12th doctor!
"Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia"

:giggle:I have watched this show..... in my defence it was because Sean Berdy is cute and have thought so since seeing "the Legend of the Mountain Man". I'm sorry to say that besides his adorable face and the fact that there is signing, this is one of those shows that make me hang my head in shame for slightly enjoying and then go off to give myself a heaping dose of Doctor Who and Looking for Alaska. Whats a teenage Deaf nerd who thinks Sean Berdy is cute to do? Answer, imagine Sean Berdy as the 12th doctor!
"Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia"

OHH! A Deaf Doctor! That would be super awesome! I really like Switched at Birth but The Doctor is my GOD!!

[FONT=&quot]I hope you guys are all excited about how big of a splash Switched at Birth has been making recently! I know I couldn’t be happier! I’m here on behalf of the network to tell you that it’s coming back soon! The winter premiere kicks off on Tuesday, January 3 at 8/7c, and you won’t want to miss it. The drama was just heating up in the summer finale and I can definitely tell you they are picking up right where they left off. Emmett seems to be popular with the ladies these days…who do you think he should be with? Bay or Daphne?[/FONT]

Wow, I had no idea about this show. I LOVE Vanessa Marano, so I have to watch it whether I think it's good or bad. But this far I think it is great! (Still got to watch 7 episodes)

[FONT=&quot]I hope you guys are all excited about how big of a splash Switched at Birth has been making recently! I know I couldn’t be happier! I’m here on behalf of the network to tell you that it’s coming back soon! The winter premiere kicks off on Tuesday, January 3 at 8/7c, and you won’t want to miss it. The drama was just heating up in the summer finale and I can definitely tell you they are picking up right where they left off. Emmett seems to be popular with the ladies these days…who do you think he should be with? Bay or Daphne?[/FONT]

Hey, can you get me a job writing for this show?

BTW, Emmet should be with Bay. A Deaf/hearing relationship presents much more possibilities for tension, making it much more appealing to the audience. Also would present a lot of good opportunities to educate the public on deaf/hearing relations.

Back