Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

I have only seen one episode and thought it was good. It is good receptive practice for me anyway.

im huge fans this show!! But i never miss this show so im setup on dvr

YES!! i cant wait watch that on January 2012 im not sure date will be on television im learn on facebook

I LOVED Switched at Birth! I hope this show stays on the air and that Marlee makes more appearances on it. I was impressed with the fact that the show got their facts about Deaf culture and other things deaf-related way more accurate than other shows and movies about deaf have in the past. Unfortunately it seems like the only other people who know of this show are other people with hearing loss... it makes me worry they will get canceled. Hopefully it will get more popular so it stays on the air and sort of educates the public about stuff!

Unfortunately it seems like the only other people who know of this show are other people with hearing loss... !

For what its worth, I got my (hearing) sister and brother-in-law hooked on it! :laugh2:

im huge fans this show!! But i never miss this show so im setup on dvr

Don't forget to turn in your fan videos to win an autographed photo of Sean from Switched at Birth! Just let us know why you're Sean's biggest fan and you could win the signed photo Sean sent us to give away! We are thinking of adding another prize item so make sure you turn in your videos before November 3 to goingberdy @ gmail.com! :D GRAB it !!! Before deadline November 3rd.

HOW TO ENTER

1. First, register with Going Berdy and become a member to be eligible. It's free and all you need to do is click on "Register" on the right-hand side of the screen. The perks are you get updates on Sean, you become eligible ...to future contests too, and you can get discounts on select future merchandise! You also get to chat with other Sean fans and even maybe learn some ASL in the ASL Section of the website!

2. Send in a short video (30 seconds max) telling us why you're the biggest fan of Sean Berdy. Make sure to tell us either your first name, nickname, or username you'd like to use in the video before telling us why you're his biggest fan.

3. Send the video to GoingBerdy@gmail.com or directly to the GiongBerdy Youtube Account (GoingBerdy's Channel - YouTube) by November 3, 2011 at 11:59pm (PST). The format should be .mov (most preferred), .avi, or mp3. That's it! Easy right? And if you win, we will mail the autographed photo of Sean to YOU !

Don't forget to turn in your fan videos to win an autographed photo of Sean from Switched at Birth! Just let us know why you're Sean's biggest fan and you could win the signed photo Sean sent us to give away! We are thinking of adding another prize item so make sure you turn in your videos before November 3 to goingberdy @ gmail.com! :D GRAB it !!! Before deadline November 3rd.

HOW TO ENTER

1. First, register with Going Berdy and become a member to be eligible. It's free and all you need to do is click on "Register" on the right-hand side of the screen. The perks are you get updates on Sean, you become eligible ...to future contests too, and you can get discounts on select future merchandise! You also get to chat with other Sean fans and even maybe learn some ASL in the ASL Section of the website!

2. Send in a short video (30 seconds max) telling us why you're the biggest fan of Sean Berdy. Make sure to tell us either your first name, nickname, or username you'd like to use in the video before telling us why you're his biggest fan.

3. Send the video to GoingBerdy@gmail.com or directly to the GiongBerdy Youtube Account (GoingBerdy's Channel - YouTube) by November 3, 2011 at 11:59pm (PST). The format should be .mov (most preferred), .avi, or mp3. That's it! Easy right? And if you win, we will mail the autographed photo of Sean to YOU !

HOW TO ENTER

I love Switched at Birth!! It's helped me deal with my being hard of hearing. I realize its not really that there's something wrong or horrible about me.. its just that I'm not really socializing with right people. That show is actually part of the reason why I joined this forum :D

I love Switched at Birth!! It's helped me deal with my being hard of hearing. I realize its not really that there's something wrong or horrible about me.. its just that I'm not really socializing with right people. That show is actually part of the reason why I joined this forum :D

Learn ASL is fun :D

300145_100628050049552_100003070713415_3145_1688239208_n.jpg

I know! I'm trying but its hard, I'm kinda having a hard time with the whole lack of sentense structure ... I think what I need is an actual class instead of trying to learn it by myself. But I will get there for sure!! Can't wait 'till I'm able to say that I'm multi-lingual with my spanish, french and ASL too :D

I don't much care for it. Most likely, because of my age. I think it's great for tweeners and teens. Not so much for us adults.

That's my opinion and i'm sticking to it.

Can we get a drama with deaf adults in it, please? Something starring Anthony Natale would be real nice. ;)

I don't much care for it. Most likely, because of my age. I think it's great for tweeners and teens. Not so much for us adults.

That's my opinion and i'm sticking to it.

Can we get a drama with deaf adults in it, please? Something starring Anthony Natale would be real nice. ;)

Anthony Natale is hearing. Sean is more successful Deaf actor in the history for in the Hollywood.

I know! I'm trying but its hard, I'm kinda having a hard time with the whole lack of sentense structure ... I think what I need is an actual class instead of trying to learn it by myself. But I will get there for sure!! Can't wait 'till I'm able to say that I'm multi-lingual with my spanish, french and ASL too :D

There is sentence structure. It is just that more information can be included at once. In general go from big to small. From general to specific. Subject then description.

Back