Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

Many deaf people here. Real deaf actors Switched at Birth. Some members know actors. :P
I have a friend in the U.S who is friends with Sean Beady

I have watched all 10 episodes by now. Wow, I really like the show. I think they are doing an amazing job.
I think it is pretty cool that Vanessa gets to play that role, not just the nerd.

[FONT=&quot]First I want to say thank you so much everyone for being so welcoming! I definitely don’t want to offend anyone here or annoy, just really value your opinions and what you think of the show. We are really proud of it ourselves and hope that you all have enjoyed watching it! I’m happy that some of you are just discovering the show! Just in time for the new winter season too! There are a LOT of new things coming to the forefront in the winter season, including some interesting relationship drama. What would you guys like to see this season on Switched at Birth?[/FONT]

What I'd really love to see:
A growing relationship between Regina and Bay. (but since her father appeared, I think we'll get to see that)

A happy Daphne, she is just not pretty when she is mad. And something new about her character. Right now she just happens to be deaf. Bay on the other hand is way more complex.

Something with Toby. He just seems to be there, but who is he really?

Ok, what can you tell us about the show? Some Spoilers would be really nice!

i did watching switch at birth and i enjoying it....bec emmet aka sean berdy very cutie. he sign perfect asl and has beautiful brights blue eye. he cute pale skin and nice red hair. but little too young for me. i am in early 20s and he is 18 year old

[FONT=&quot]I can’t give away any spoilers because that would just take away all the fun! However, I CAN give you a few teaser videos to ease the wait time. Check these out and let me know what you think! [/FONT]

Where are you located Latascha? Has everybody else located in the United States seen all the latest promos yet? I can’t even believe that we are only 2 weeks away from the winter premiere! I can barely sleep at night because I just want it to be back already!

I picked up the DVD set recently.

Paid $22 for it at Wal-Mart. Which is kinda pricey. You know.. considering there is only 10 episodes and absolutely NO extra features! Yep, that's no typo!
Hulu.com has lots of behind the scene videos that I just assumed would be on the DVD set but again the DVD set is completely bare bones. Sure there are ipod skins included but no additional content. The more I let this set in, the more I come to realization $25 for 10 episodes is a rip off. I'm a fan of the show but I would not recommend buying the DVD set.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the writers are crawling this site for story ideas and info. No more free tips for you, writers. :nono: Contact me directly for consulting. My rates are reasonable.

Marlee Matlin is not a good role model for the deaf???

Why in the heavens name not ?!

She proved the deaf can do everything hearing people do - what better role model that her ?!

Fuzzy

Where are you located Latascha? Has everybody else located in the United States seen all the latest promos yet? I can’t even believe that we are only 2 weeks away from the winter premiere! I can barely sleep at night because I just want it to be back already!

Germany. You think you can do something about it?
January isn't that far away anymore, I think I'll survive until then.

Wow, 22$ for 10 episodes with no extras is really pricey. Maybe for a complete season with interviews, behind the scene videos, etc. but just 10 episodes?!

I hope that you are pleased with the Switched at Birth DVD nonetheless and it does come with a specialized i-pod cover featuring Bay’s stencil art. That’s pretty cool! Did you all catch the premiere last night? I knew it was going to be good but I wasn’t thinking THAT good! In case you didn’t catch it, you can watch it right here and while you’re at it, check out some sneak peeks for next week’s episode! So, are you on Team Bay or Team Daphne?

Season Premiere and since I don't have cable or satellite, I have to wait for Hulu to watch. I am not a Hulu Plus member, so I have to wait until tomorrow to watch. Such a bummer.

Season Premiere and since I don't have cable or satellite, I have to wait for Hulu to watch. I am not a Hulu Plus member, so I have to wait until tomorrow to watch. Such a bummer.

No, you can watch it now. I just did. :)

It's on Hulu today.

I'm glad the show continued. This show makes deafness and hearing loss more "normal" to the average person. I'm constantly surprised by how much influence TV has on many people's attitudes. So, I hope its on the air for many seasons to come! :)

Back