Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

No no no, no more spoliers for me please.
you know such as me, an fellow australian likes to watch these espiodes.
Can't you just save it until later this week...??? :eek:

I am intrigued, what channel is it on JC?

Wirelessly posted

SimonJ said:
No no no, no more spoliers for me please.
you know such as me, an fellow australian likes to watch these espiodes.
Can't you just save it until later this week...??? :eek:

I am intrigued, what channel is it on JC?

I know his country s TV station doesnt have it but he has watched it online.

I wish she wouldn't...it's time for other deaf actors/actresses to have some spotlight. Nothing personal against her...I just want some fresh faces. ;)
Yeah, but she is FAMOUS, and will/has drawn the hearing viewers who will then get another dose of understanding the Deaf world.

I wish she wouldn't...it's time for other deaf actors/actresses to have some spotlight. Nothing personal against her...I just want some fresh faces. ;)

I think its great they use any deaf actor, most of the time any actor could do it, they don't sign a lot just don't hear. I agree it would be nice to see more deaf actors but you can't blame the actress for taking the role.

All I have to say is, I really like this show and I thought this was a great episode. Yes, I will admit, I did cry through it. I feel so sorry for Bay and Daphne, but I also feel sorry for Regina. I'm not sure what I would have done in her place at the time.

Yeah, the latest episode was pretty dramatic and intense.

So I will wait for an another episode..... :)

i watch also its so shocking!

Daphne open guitar case had lots pics and she shocking everythings that believe Daphne not daughter of Regina but its Bay..

Regina hires private invest that explain on tv i say oh my gosh!!

i think Regina tell the truth that she switch two girls by mistakes moms for no excuses and Regina leave without Daphne..

I dont know what next monday its would be ?!?

no court proof,no dna and lots of mores but MUST truth!

Yes, there are two more episodes until the season finale. I'm very sad about this. But I will definitely purchase the season on DVD if there will be one.

QUOTE]

there will be second season, right? It can't be over already.

i watch also its so shocking!

Daphne open guitar case had lots pics and she shocking everythings that believe Daphne not daughter of Regina but its Bay..

Regina hires private invest that explain on tv i say oh my gosh!!

i think Regina tell the truth that she switch two girls by mistakes moms for no excuses and Regina leave without Daphne..

I dont know what next monday its would be ?!?

no court proof,no dna and lots of mores but MUST truth!

I wish you can just put the spoiler alert... =/

It's a great show, and the latest was the best episode so far. I loved every minute of it. I especially liked the moments where Emmet and Bay are communicating, forming a romantic bond without spoken language and then losing it. It was so authentic and real, and they both acted beautifully in those scenes. Watching those scenes sent shivers down my back because I knew I was seeing something that is new and hasn't been done before. Very impressive.

The characters are all really coming together, each with their own identities and quirks. The show is reaching the point where each character's behavior is inevitable but still surprising. The audience, having gotten a good sense, will not be surprised with their behavior, but still interested and eager to see how it plays out. I think this show has staying power.

What I think really has yet to be explored is how Bay and Daphne relate to each other. So much untapped potential in there, and that's okay. This counterpointing relationship is obviously going to be what drives the series season after season. The writers need to be very careful to draw the right amount of tension from it. If they tap it too quickly, the show will burn out like supernova. If they avoid it, it will just fade away into nothingness. I say good luck to the writers, and my hat is off to them.

next monday will final seasons for summer seasons dont miss that show

Can I just say it out loud, pun intended.

It bothers me how much Daphene speaks and "lipreads."

Grrrrr. Sign, girl, sign!!!

Yet 'Emmett' (Sean Berdy) does a fantastic job of communicating how it should be done. He makes it clear that he can get his point across to a hearing person almost as easily as it would be if it were deaf-deaf/hearing to hearing. I even tried it on my family - not giving in to using my voice at all, but using different signs, putting the right emphasis etc and it works.

Although it still leaves a lot to be desired, Sean Berdy is saving the show.

Just watched it on Hulu. Another good one. Glad it will stay around.

I went to Planet Hollywood NYC to meet Katie LeClerc and Vanessa Marano and got a signed photo from them. I find it so funny to observe how Katie and Vanessa acting like Daphne and Bay characters in real life.

Yes, they did announce ABC will add more episodes for season 2. :lol:

Back