Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

Can I just say it out loud, pun intended.

It bothers me how much Daphene speaks and "lipreads."

Grrrrr. Sign, girl, sign!!!

I tho how phunny deaf boy can play drums. I've never heard this kind of hearing loss. Believe me that's irony. I only know hoh can do, but not that deaf w/o ha's.

Well, I do know some deaf people who play drums well...I think they put that in there to show people that deaf people can (and do) play instruments.

:dunno:

I dunno how I liked it twice. Once for you and once for the post??? Nah, no doppleganger, just a plus sized granny. I have enough love for two, so I am twice as big as the average granny and maybe get two votes. (hahahaha jk)

Can someone tell me what happened at the end of tonights episode. I missed the last two episodes. I was sooo shocked what Emmit did tonight. After seeming so clear.

SPOILER ALERT!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Daphne got the guitar case open. Interestingly the code for the lock was: BAY. (or the numbers).

Inside she found photos of Bay. Bay's biological mother has known for years about the switch....

As for Emmett. Love and feelings don't always follow logic.

That actor is SO cute. If I were 30 years younger - LOL!

Last edited:
Daphne got the guitar case open. Interestingly the code for the lock was: BAY. (or the numbers).

Inside she found photos of Bay. Bay's biological mother has known for years about the switch....

I said the same exact thing but I said if he was ten years older.. :giggle:

Wow that is very sneaky of the mother to not do/say anything. In the preview for next week her response is she did what was best for Bay, hmmm... Suspect. :hmm:

No no no, no more spoliers for me please.
you know such as me, an fellow australian likes to watch these espiodes.
Can't you just save it until later this week...??? :eek:

Grrrrrr. Put a spoiler alert on if you're going to reveal very specific, key information like that (Regina knowing about the switch...)

Most of us won't be able to watch until tomorrow with Hulu, so posting a spoiler only an hour after the show ended is kinda unfair.

Please reply in PM next time for something like that. :ty:

Grrrrrr. Put a spoiler alert on if you're going to reveal very specific, key information like that (Regina knowing about the switch...)

Most of us won't be able to watch until tomorrow with Hulu, so posting a spoiler only an hour after the show ended is kinda unfair.

Please reply in PM next time for something like that. :ty:
Finally, thank you, sir! :lol:

SPOILER ALERT!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I believe that Bay's biological mother is lying and refuses to send info to Bay about switch....

I had wondered that final episode will be August 8??? I noticed that different TV s being same time and day in starting August 15.

Yes, there are two more episodes until the season finale. I'm very sad about this. But I will definitely purchase the season on DVD if there will be one.

I love Emmett. I'm not sure if I like him and Bay. I've been an Emmett and Daphne shipper from the beginning, but I've also wanted more TV shows with a hearing and not-so-hearing person, so... well. Here we are, haha. I used to really dislike Bay, mainly because I couldn't stand Vanessa's acting in this even though I liked her in Gilmore Girls, but I'm liking her more now!

I also want Emmett all to myself. I'm only 20. He's 18 IRL. It'll be okay!

Oh, other things with a deaf character that I like: Orange Days (Japanese TV show) and Hear Me (Taiwanese movie). Now, uh, the actresses IRL are completely hearing so you're not gonna get the WHOO HOO ACTUAL DEAF PEOPLE IN A DEAF ROLE, but... I love Kou and Ivy Chen so much that... well. I mean, Orange Days became one of my favourite shows, haha. Both are on mysoju.com.

I love how it goes! It gets better and more exciting. I'm forward to see next episode.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes. Hope they go ahead and renew this series.

And I promise to zip my lips about happenings on any episodes!

Regina finally got the truth out even though she knew it would ruin everything, Bay and Daphne have every right to be mad with her for not telling the truth in the beginning but she found all this out when both of them were 3 yrs old its wouldn't been the same for either one of them if they had been with their biological parents after regina got the private investigator. I can't wait to see next's weeks episode!

Back