Obama administration blocks Texas voter ID law

most interesting. so what do you suppose what does this mean? any relationship between Obama and NBPP?

Yes, there is a connection. It is Obama's Justice Department that gave a slap on the wrist to the NBPP whom prevented people from voting....the video proves this.
Everyone knows for a fact that had the KKK done the same thing those guys would be sitting in prison right now.

All of MM and some here on AD speak of the prevention from being able to vote by people without an ID. There is no road block that I know of that would prevent a person from getting a legal ID. It does take time and effort but the ordinary citizen goes through the same process to get an ID. Depending on which ID a person gets, there can be a cost. However, an ID to be used only for voting would be free. So MM and a few on AD have fail to convince anyone that a required ID would prevent a legal voter from being able to cast a ballot. Those without an ID had plenty of time, 2 or 4 years, to get an ID before the election takes place. Even if the law was upheld today, these folks still have until November, 7 month off, to take action and get an ID. My bet is they will just make excuses.

Yes, there is a connection. It is Obama's Justice Department that gave a slap on the wrist to the NBPP whom prevented people from voting....the video proves this.
Everyone knows for a fact that had the KKK done the same thing those guys would be sitting in prison right now.

the difference is....... KKK is formally and officially classified as a terrorist group.

is NBPP a terrorist group, rolling?

All of MM and some here on AD speak of the prevention from being able to vote by people without an ID. There is no road block that I know of that would prevent a person from getting a legal ID. It does take time and effort but the ordinary citizen goes through the same process to get an ID. Depending on which ID a person gets, there can be a cost. However, an ID to be used only for voting would be free. So MM and a few on AD have fail to convince anyone that a required ID would prevent a legal voter from being able to cast a ballot. Those without an ID had plenty of time, 2 or 4 years, to get an ID before the election takes place. Even if the law was upheld today, these folks still have until November, 7 month off, to take action and get an ID. My bet is they will just make excuses.

:ty: for proving my point right that it did indeed hinder people from voting... thus violating a federal law.

the difference is....... KKK is formally and officially classified as a terrorist group.

is NBPP a terrorist group, rolling?

By whom and why?

NBPP must be a terrorist group, after all that is their berry purpose...to terrorize people

:ty: for proving my point right that it did indeed hinder people from voting... thus violating a federal law.

Thank you for proving my point that you and others will continue to make excuses for these people. I proved to you that there is no hindrance to getting a legal ID....only that people want to make excuses not to get one.

BTW: one of your buddies went to prison today for what I call election fraud. A real good friend of Obama's.

By whom and why?
by FBI and other law enforcement agencies.

why? because KKK meets legal definition of terrorist group since they have engaged in terror tactic, violence, and killings.

NBPP must be a terrorist group, after all that is their berry purpose...to terrorize people
did they kill people? have NBPP been officially classified as terrorist group by FBI?

Thank you for proving my point that you and others will continue to make excuses for these people. I proved to you that there is no hindrance to getting a legal ID....only that people want to make excuses not to get one.
ah.... I see you're still making excuses now.... :lol:

BTW: one of your buddies went to prison today for what I call election fraud. A real good friend of Obama's.
who?

so NBPP are only classified as a black separatist/hate group but not a terrorist group? how many people have to actually die, if any, before the FBI classifies them as a terrorist group?
"I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn't come out here to play today. There's too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!"
— King Samir Shabazz, head of the party's Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009
source of this pile of crap's statement

so NBPP are only classified as a black separatist/hate group but not a terrorist group? how many people have to actually die, if any, before the FBI classifies them as a terrorist group?
source of this pile of crap's statement

MSNBC's newest star Al Sharpton support's this group and have for a long time expressed anti-white sentiments caught on videos and radios. Makes you wonder about all that.

MSNBC's newest star Al Sharpton support's this group and have for a long time expressed anti-white sentiments caught on videos and radios. Makes you wonder about all that.

any person that has given al sharpton one iota of respect after the tawana brawley farce is a drooling moron that has a smaller brain than a slug! :wave:

by FBI and other law enforcement agencies.

why? because KKK meets legal definition of terrorist group since they have engaged in terror tactic, violence, and killings.

did they kill people? have NBPP been officially classified as terrorist group by FBI?

Killing someone is one way to prevent that person from voting but the NBPP is an organization that is involved in terror tactics, violence and is terrorizing many people and preventing them from going to the polls. So what you are saying is that the FBI is a bigotry, discriminative agency.

ah.... I see you're still making excuses now.... :lol:

who?

WHO!! WOW-WOW!! You are really out of touch with todays world.
I'll give you two hints: his first name is Ron and he was the governor of the state Obama represented (in otherwords, a member of Obama's "basketball" team).

WHO!! WOW-WOW!! You are really out of touch with todays world.
I'll give you two hints: his first name is Ron and he was the governor of the state Obama represented (in otherwords, a member of Obama's "basketball" team).

um.... his first name is Rod, not Ron.

and looks like he's gonna meet a lot of your buddies at prison. LOL!

Killing someone is one way to prevent that person from voting but the NBPP is an organization that is involved in terror tactics, violence and is terrorizing many people and preventing them from going to the polls. So what you are saying is that the FBI is a bigotry, discriminative agency.

I'm sorry. I'm still confused. Has NBPP been officially classified as a terrorist organization - yes or no?

um.... his first name is Rod, not Ron.

and looks like he's gonna meet a lot of your buddies at prison. LOL!

Thank you....you fell for it!!!!!

You just proved that you knew the whole time, I deleberately mis-spelled the name just like I did with Holden, and just were playing a silly game of questions in otder to deflect from the real issue.

I'm sorry. I'm still confused. Has NBPP been officially classified as a terrorist organization - yes or no?

By a bigot, discriminating orginzation/agency..no.
The purpose of the NBPP is the same as the KKK...... TO HATE and TERRORIZE

Back