Obama administration blocks Texas voter ID law

Then again......maybe the designer wasn't a racist at all. :hmm:

could be that but then I didn't think so cuz of this -

A photograph of a bumper sticker that features racist, anti-Obama language has gone viral on Facebook and other social networks.

The sticker reads "Don't Re-Nig In 2012," in large white type, above smaller text that reads: "Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect Obama!"

The offensive design appears to have originated at a site called Stumpy's Stickers, where it can be purchased. The site sells variations on the same idea, including another "Don't Re-Nig" design featuring a caricature of a black man's face with a missing tooth, a picture of a chimp that reads "Obama 2012," and another with a drawing of several Ku Klux Klan members that reads "The Original Boys In The Hood."

could be that but then I didn't think so cuz of this -

Actually that leads me to believe they are probably not. Add the fact that the company is in the Pacific NW.... :dunno:

Actually that leads me to believe they are probably not. Add the fact that the company is in the Pacific NW.... :dunno:

no. the business is in Arkansas. and the website service provider is in Washington.

Dallas judge, others take issue with racist Obama stickers | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth
DALLAS - It's one thing to use a racial slur under the anonymity of the Internet. It's another to put it on your bumper.

But both are cropping up in North Texas, in material opposing President Obama's re-election. Bumper stickers for sale on the Internet play on Obama's race.

One uses a confederate flag, emblazoned with the phrase "Don't Re-[a shortened version of the 'N-word'] in 2012." Another uses the same phrase and a caricature of the President. A third uses the Obama campaign symbol with the phrase.

"I think they work on some ignorant people," said Dallas Democratic judge Eric Moye. "I think they're calculated to play to the most base fears that people have. And I don't think it's unintentional - it's as coordinated as the use of the SuperPacs."

The Internet trail begins on a Facebook page.

Before it disappeared Thursday afternoon, a "Stumpy's Stickers" Facebook page described a the administrator as living in Old Town, Missouri, from Port Tampa Florida, and said they went to Robinson Senior High School.

Politics are part of the page, which shows a plane painted with "Stop Obama" under its wings.

The Facebook page leads to a StumpysStickers.com, where even more anti-Obama bumper stickers, as well as several others, are for sale. Stumpy's Stickers appears linked to a firm in tiny Camp, Arkansas.

Arkansas corporate records don't show information for the company. It's domain registered to a firm in Bellevue, Washington, which provides the service.

"They use it for recruiting," said Roberta Clark of the Anti-Defamation League in Dallas, describing Internet hate groups. "They use it for fund raising. They appear to use it for both those on this site, and they are successful with it."

News 8 e-mailed "Stumpy's Stickers" Thursday afternoon. That's when the Facebook page disappeared. They did not respond to an e-mail, and do not appear to have a phone number.

Nope. Not really. I can't say there is a large movement of racist republicans in my neck of the woods, but there are definitely far more racist democrats.

I can still remember Carter claiming that those who opposed Obama's policies were doing so because they were racist. It actually took Obama to come out and say that it wasn't true. But still .... The left die hards wanna make it stick.

lol, no... Most southern democrats aka Dixiecrat are republicans now after much changed in 80's and 90's. The democrats in the south is usually limited to area that are predominantly blacks (like Birmingham, Atlanta, New Orleans, Jackson, Memphis, etc). There are only few southern democrats left in state legislative, however in NC, it is different because many northerners move to NC during 90's and still today, they are more favor to democrats.

For me, there are much less racist for democrats and there are more racist in GOP.

GOP got hijacked by Moral Majority, pro-white hate group and white southerners in 30 years ago, however it was once to be libertarian or progressive conservative.

Back