Ntid

Oh guess DoVip and I were old timer. They don't have that back then, guess times have changed. I found out plenty of changes going on, mostly for good. Some of you think if stay out of NTID for more than 7 years, then all credit earned will be trashed. Not anymore!!! They changed the policy and now it is ENTIRELY up to the department chairperson. That chairperson can put you on for indefinitely or your gone for good. I just found out couple weeks ago. :-D

DoVip said:
lol no, that not. ACT for test.

Boult said:
Thank you very much for backing that up! I knew it because, while I was in NTID, it was brought up in a discussions among my friends. I am in same boat as you about which and where in Florida. But this name somewhat sticking out in the ground that it might be "Florida Institute of Technology". So would that ring a bell for you?.
And a location somewhat is jabbing in my brain is "Miami" but I am not able to associate this two to NTID development discussion I had back in NTID. *shrug*

Miami does ring a bell but I'm still not positive.

NFGTragedy said:
Miami does ring a bell but I'm still not positive.
I see.. interesting...

however this wikipedia for NTID needs to be expanded and includes this informations mentioned in this thread. So we all can learn lots about NTID.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Technical_Institute_for_the_Deaf

Also we would like to see numbers of SVP students attended each years listed on that wikipedia page. I know for sure SVP 83 reached the peak of 550 students.
I do know that NTID has statistics because I did see them displayed in the lobby of LBG the following years listing who's coming..

So it would be nice to see that page expanded with tons of information :D

Back